HOSTED TAB BackDraw

Hey there all

Well iam having a dm script which is created by my own (nothing from forum) and now the shit hell server is empty everytime and the stupid game-mp (samp owner and team) has made registeration blocked now what do you expect us to do our server making in hosted tab and yes iam host in dedicated server provided by me

NOW TELL WHAT SHOULD WE DO? after making a full script what we should do? PUBLISH IN SA-MP FORUM ?

I Really don't agree with the current things going on by game-mp team i would like to say the samp team is trying to make game-mp making demand and trying to sell the accounts for 100$ from others this is the hell situation now going on

Does samp planning ever to change the current plan to a good idea like making a limit for hosted tab server (250 servers) and every one can register and make in hosted tab if any listing is left from 250...
if they didn't pay for server listing it will be in unpaid list and after 10days it will be removed from his account and it will be available to everyone who is using game-mp and 1 can buy that and make their server in hosted tab so this will not make the hosted tab listing get over flow there will be a limit if anyone have account also and if samp team want they can exceed the limit of server listing from 250 to 350 or any amount or to less..

Iam sure this idea will not take much time to script it in web or any samp member will do it and samp team can confirm it is secured and it can used in game-mp well please we beg to implement something like that ( blocking hosted tab account registeration is stupid..) please think about this....

Discuss..

and i dont think people would like but make a single hoasted tab listing for 20$ :I samps welfare
and +1000 to the suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingmac
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey there all

Well iam having a dm script which is created by my own (nothing from forum) and now the shit hell server is empty everytime and the stupid game-mp (samp owner and team) has made registeration blocked now what do you expect us to do our server making in hosted tab and yes iam host in dedicated server provided by me

NOW TELL WHAT SHOULD WE DO? after making a full script what we should do? PUBLISH IN SA-MP FORUM ?

I Really don't agree with the current things going on by game-mp team i would like to say the samp team is trying to make game-mp making demand and trying to sell the accounts for 100$ from others this is the hell situation now going on

Does samp planning ever to change the current plan to a good idea like making a limit for hosted tab server (250 servers) and every one can register and make in hosted tab if any listing is left from 250...
if they didn't pay for server listing it will be in unpaid list and after 10days it will be removed from his account and it will be available to everyone who is using game-mp and 1 can buy that and make their server in hosted tab so this will not make the hosted tab listing get over flow there will be a limit if anyone have account also and if samp team want they can exceed the limit of server listing from 250 to 350 or any amount or to less..

Iam sure this idea will not take much time to script it in web or any samp member will do it and samp team can confirm it is secured and it can used in game-mp well please we beg to implement something like that ( blocking hosted tab account registeration is stupid..) please think about this....

Discuss..
Good job bro, call the admins stupid, that'll get your point across and make them want to help you.

my intention is to find solution for this matter nothing else./

FULL - STOPS.
I think the way it's now, is okay. People who don't deserve them don't get it, and if you really want one, get it at another host, paying extra. If it were not restricted to only a few, it wouldn't be called the "hosted tab." (the 'special' tab.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
Посмотреть сообщение
FULL - STOPS.
I think the way it's now, is okay. People who don't deserve them don't get it, and if you really want one, get it at another host, paying extra. If it were not restricted to only a few, it wouldn't be called the "hosted tab." (the 'special' tab.)
GTFO if you have no script and no server , you cannot fell what is the situation when you have script and hosted ( spening money for hosting every month) and no players you will undertsnad that time...

Just Read My Suggestion...

I dont think it will ever be unblocked anytime soon, as it still gets money to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont think it will ever be unblocked anytime soon, as it still gets money to them.
yes it does but i hope as per my suggestion also they will get money and it will be a chance to everyone to put in hosted tab and reduce scam with hosted tab listing also the limit of server can be managed by them lots of advantages also THERE WILL BE NO OVERFLOW....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
Посмотреть сообщение
If it were not restricted to only a few, it wouldn't be called the "hosted tab." (the 'special' tab.)
I agree with this? If the hosted tab was just open and people could get it easier, then it would just become another internet tab? No difference..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
From what I understand of your post. You are complaining that there is a limit on the number of game-mp registrations available, and because it has been reached you can't register one. But your solution to this problem is to make a limit on the number of game-mp registrations so that you can register one... What you are suggesting is exactly what has already happened!

And saying that you wrote a script yourself using nothing from the forums is actually a TERRIBLE thing, not a good thing, and would put me right off joining because there's no way to know about things like the quality of your password protection on users systems.
The current system is registeration for game-mp account is blocked so if anyone have game-mp account they can buy 10 hosted tab listing and my idea is open registeration and make : add a restriction while trying to add listing in account if it is more than 250 servers in hosted tba.