Signature modified?

Hey did a beta tester modify my signature? It used to say "Selling LSRP money" because I plan on doing that, I don't know if it was purposely removed or if I did it myself last night? I just don't want to re-add it and get into trouble if it was a moderator.

And if it was, what rule was I breaking?

There's a few beta-testers in LSRP staff. Quite obvious, why it was removed?: p

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca2k
View Post
There's a few beta-testers in LSRP staff. Quite obvious, why it was removed?: p
So what, they are abusing their positions to enforce private rules from their own server? I'm not going to go straight in and say that's what happened, but if it is that is pretty bad. If I was selling money on Mafia City Roleplay they wouldn't give a fuck, I checked the rules very closely and even asked a beta tester myself, so I believe I am allowed to do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
View Post
So what, they are abusing their positions to enforce private rules from their own server? I'm not going to go straight in and say that's what happened, but if it is that is pretty bad. If I was selling money on Mafia City Roleplay they wouldn't give a fuck, I checked the rules very closely and even asked a beta tester myself, so I believe I am allowed to do this.
Well, they have put alot time and effort into building that server. Selling your account is against their rules AFAIK. Don't think you can do anything in this situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca2k
View Post
Well, they have put alot time and effort into building that server. Selling your account is against their rules AFAIK. Don't think you can do anything in this situation.
Yeah I know, but it's their personal rule so I don't think they should be enforcing it over here. If I made a server and banned using smilies on the forum, if a beta tester was in my staff he couldn't just come here and stop people using smilies.

I don't care if they use my IP, it won't lead them anywhere because I don't sell it out of my account (I don't even have an account there anymore), but if they are responsible I don't think they are allowed to do that. It's the rules for their server, this is SA-MP forums so they can't bring their personal rules over here.

Honestly Colt, why do you cry about LSRP everytime? It seems like all the topics you post on there's something related to LS-RP, Seriously let it go.

Most server owners would hate the fact that the players are making money out of their server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
View Post
Honestly Colt, why do you cry about LSRP everytime? It seems like all the topics you post on there's something related to LS-RP, Seriously let it go.
Because I have a feeling they're behind it, since when could they bring their own rules over to SAMP forums? I obviously don't like it because I'm trying to make some money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
View Post
Because I have a feeling they're behind it, since when could they bring their own rules over to SAMP forums? I obviously don't like it because I'm trying to make some money.
And what if it isn't them, but the other mods. Considering it's still classed as marketing which is banned on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
View Post
And what if it isn't them, but the other mods. Considering it's still classed as marketing which is banned on this forum.
Marketing? It's not banned, people have signatures where they offer scripting or mapping for money. Look, I checked every forum rule:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=64144

LSRP's rule is a specific rule they personally choose to enforce, not every server bans selling accounts/money, so I don't think they can class it as breaking a SAMP forums rule.

They are selling services, not objects.