What do you say will atract people?

What do you say will atract people to server RP ? Which features which systems ? Commands ? FS... Give me ideas ... And if u can give me tutorials with that...

Good format, professional presentation. And actually offer something better than the norm. There's an array of cloned NGRP servers where even the staff don't have any good idea on what roleplay actually is. If you're serious about roleplay you wouldn't be using an NGRP script.

As much as I hate to say it, but using the typical techniques that 'everyone' hates, seems to be a big attention grabber. Something like 'refunds, vip, free handjobs' really gets people. Unfortunately, this does bring the newb crowd around, but that's the choice you make.

Not creating threads that have been posted tons of times. ****** is your friend.

Things that you dont normally see in a RP server like Secret areas,Custom Map,Good and fair V.I.P System

A loyal playerbase (Hard To find)

I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH

DO NOT Make your server like other servers, They became successful because they are DIFFRENT

just dont set the host name like this [somerpname][50k++refunds+vip3+5levels][Rp]pleasejoin

Refunds, I just love them they're so realistic you know? we all have millions in our pockets, so please add refunds.

A nice, unique script that's interesting to play on;

Something that isn't NG-RP, Godfather is alright if it hasn't been downloaded from the SA:MP forums, I fully appreciate it when people put time and effort into Server Scripts, like when you can actually see they've done something cool with it.

And now, really you need a good Admin Team;
Without one, you're bounded to die.

It's hard to get a set of dedicated people for a new server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
Посмотреть сообщение
Good format, professional presentation. And actually offer something better than the norm. There's an array of cloned NGRP servers where even the staff don't have any good idea on what roleplay actually is. If you're serious about roleplay you wouldn't be using an NGRP script.
And if I took a one system , Toy system editor from NGRP , I mean if I copy only one system and edited all my script , Not NGRP , Other script but old one and I made him the best , With so many new systems than what do you say ?

I mean : robbank , New factions , New Mapping , New Weapons system - Limited , And so much more... Than what do u say ??