Watch out for sampserverdevelopments.com

Hello guys,

Yesterday one guy of sampserverdevelopments.com picked our server. They made us a hosted tab + a new host with 500 slots.
It looks beautiful, but it isn't.

Today they taked down our server. They are just faggots, and they are trying to ddos our volt-host server now. They also want to make another Grand Life Roleplay server to fuck us, and to get our players, and they said that they will report us to SAMP because we use the same name.

Be careful! Don't merge your server with sampserverdevelopments.com

Be warned!

ye
they fucked up everything.

A website like that and you followed along with it? I blame you

I hope you learnt a valuable lesson.

You should always speak to the people behind the website/host/company before signing up for anything like this/purchasing a server

An invaluable lesson that we have all had to learn at one time or another.

I think they probably thought you're one of the dumdums who store .pwn or map files (seriously people, why you don't hardcode your maps?) on server so they could steal it, free servers - OK, but free Hosted tab? Smells like scam

BTW, so that's why my server was down...

Yeah They will stay like just 1 day fuck that hoster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
Посмотреть сообщение
A website like that and you followed along with it? I blame you
+1

You're at fault here. Not everyone is as nice as the kid down the block with the donut.

We got the hosted tab for 1 day, that wasn't scam.. But now our community is gone..

He had a professional website. He had a professional Dedi host. I couldn't resist and I was caught up in the moment. New it wouldn't last, as I had some people tell me they're complete cunts, but I didn't listen. So now, we're changing everything. So they can goahead and do what they want with grandlife.