[Plugin] Teamspeak Connector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLiTe.
Посмотреть сообщение
What can i do with "TSC_SetTimeoutTime"? :3
You can set the timeout time of the socket. If the socket takes to long recieving the data from the Teamspeak server, it will abort the request and the native returns -1. The time between the request and the abort is the timeout time. The default timeout time is 200ms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudaefj
Посмотреть сообщение
amazing!!
can you do CreateSubChannel() and GetSubChannelsOnChannel() ?
v0.3 will have these functions:
  • TSC_SetChannelSubChannel(channelid, parentchannelid);
  • TSC_GetSubChannelListOnChannel(channelid, list[]);
SetChannelSubChannel sets a channel as a sub-channel of an other channel and GetSubChannelListOnChannel does what it says, it gets a list of sub-channels of a channel. (jesus how many times was the word 'channel' in this sentence)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain123
Посмотреть сообщение
You can set the timeout time of the socket. If the socket takes to long recieving the data from the Teamspeak server, it will abort the request and the native returns -1. The time between the request and the abort is the timeout time. The default timeout time is 200ms.

v0.3 will have these functions:
  • TSC_SetChannelSubChannel(channelid, parentchannelid);
  • TSC_GetSubChannelListOnChannel(channelid, list[]);
SetChannelSubChannel sets a channel as a sub-channel of an other channel and GetSubChannelListOnChannel does what it says, it gets a list of sub-channels of a channel. (jesus how many times was the word 'channel' in this sentence)
man, congratulations!!

I'm looking at your code, it's very very organized. It's really very rare to find something like that.

thanks for sharing this and congrats for the amazing idea

Version 0.3 is released.
Changes:
  • Added full documentation of all natives (documentation is in include file)
  • Added automatic reconnect if connection aborts
  • New natives: SetChannelSubChannel, MoveChannelBelowChannel and GetSubChannelListOnChannel
  • The natives AddClientToServerGroup, RemoveClientFromServerGroup and SetClientChannelGroup take now a client database ID instead of a normal client ID, this change allows now giving rights even when client is offline
  • Because of the above change, 2 additional natives were added: GetClientDBIDByUID and GetClientDBIDByID
  • Some bug fixes and code improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain123
View Post
Uh, no, it's not possible. What would you do anyway if you had the voices in the server?
Place a hacker's audio into the Admin Channel, and tell them shit like, "I am watching you!"

good bro

Thank you for your help! I just released v0.6.1 with all those fixes. Here is the changelog and download.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddinat0r
View Post
Thank you for your help! I just released v0.6.1 with all those fixes. Here is the changelog and download.
Thanks for the fix, but theres still a problem on diffrent Teamspeakі Servers.
The increased delay did not the trick for me, a delay of 300msec did it for me all under 300 doesnt work.
This solution isnt the best one, but if it's the easiest one how about exposing the delay as a native so ppls with a "slower" Connection does not need to recompile the whole src P:

That would be ultra useful if you could change people's coordinates and sound volume in the room they're in.
- PLEASE -

Quote:
Originally Posted by steki.
View Post
That would be ultra useful if you could change people's coordinates and sound volume in the room they're in.
- PLEASE -
It's not really possible, 3D Settings are client-side and the Channel OP Voice "Drain" cannot do this for multiplie users ;')
You just can move ppls around diffrent channels by coordinates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyU
View Post
Thanks for the fix, but theres still a problem on diffrent Teamspeakі Servers.
The increased delay did not the trick for me, a delay of 300msec did it for me all under 300 doesnt work.
This solution isnt the best one, but if it's the easiest one how about exposing the delay as a native so ppls with a "slower" Connection does not need to recompile the whole src P:
Sorry for the late response.
That's the only solution I found. I can't immediately take the result if there are delays caused by the Teamspeak server and the network.
However, I'll try to implement a method to set this delay automatically based on the ping value between the SA-MP server and the Teamspeak server, so there won't be no need to worry about setting this time via an extra native.

Sorry if it has been asked before, but i couldn't see it...
Is there a way that you can get the user id based on their username?
So that when a user does a command (e.g. /joinchannel example) it gets their name, and moves the TS user with that name to channel 'example'.

Is this possible?
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1
View Post
Sorry if it has been asked before, but i couldn't see it...
Is there a way that you can get the user id based on their username?
So that when a user does a command (e.g. /joinchannel example) it gets their name, and moves the TS user with that name to channel 'example'.

Is this possible?
Thank you
It's not yet possible.
I'm planing on reworking some things in v0.7, for example using channel id's instead of names and adding natives which also return data (like "TSC_GetClientUidByName", which should be useful in your /joinchannel command). I just currently don't have enough free time to do that.

Nice Man, Love you so much. Thanks

Great job

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddinat0r
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not yet possible.
I'm planing on reworking some things in v0.7, for example using channel id's instead of names and adding natives which also return data (like "TSC_GetClientUidByName", which should be useful in your /joinchannel command). I just currently don't have enough free time to do that.
Ok, i will have to wait for something like this to come along before adding to my server i think.
A lot of potential with this plugin!

Nice!

Wow nice Work

Good Job man wow !

Seems nice and helpful

It work on 0.3z version?