Mapping program!

Hello guys!

Yesterday I decided to try to find out which program that was best, and I tested it and I think it was named MapEditor, cuz' the download file and the .exe says just editor, so well. My point is that I'm wondering which program should I choose, and which is the best. I don't care if it's advanced or not, just which one is the best.

When I tired MapEditor and pressed on "Test" to check it in-game, then when I came back to the editor one object just always dissapeared and changed location and shit, dont' know why. That's why I hate it, maybe it's a bug or something? If yes, please tell me.

So which program should I use for mapping? I'm newbie though, but I don't know if it's advanced or not. For few weeks ago I saw a video about a hospital 'n' shit by a LS-RP mapper, and it was amazing. Can't find the video again, but yeah the point is.. which program is the best? And what are the pro's using?

Also please tell me why I should use that instead of others, thank you.

BE ADVISED: The program that I wrote about is SA-MP Map Construction!

You might be using Real Map Editor.
And If you got that error, click Report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avi Raj
Посмотреть сообщение
You might be using Real Map Editor.
And If you got that error, click Report.
Maybe you didn't notice that, but I wrote that I am using SA-MP: Map Construction

Hmmm.....it also worked with me.I thought my graphics card doesn't supported it.So I bought a new one and now,it doesn't do that shit. My previous card could run it but the series didn't support,for you....,I prefer changing the graphics card driver.It worked for me thats why I am telling you.
If it doesn't work,then try to re-install the editor.Maybe (IF) you have antivirus,it deletes dome softwares.It happened to me.I deleted all the anti-virus thingies.if doesn't work,I have no advice sorry.Really sorry if you mind.

Uhm.. excuse me. What has the grapich card with the editor to do if everything else is working smoothly. I mean.. everything works properly except when I'm pressing test, testing the game /q and then coming back to the SA-MP Map: Construction thingy, and then an object dissapears all the time, changing x,y,z whatever. I doens't think anything is wrong with the grapich card, cuz' everything else is working perfectly, as well my GTA are running good, also I've texture mod and everything. So yeah, I don't think that's my problem, honestly.

ok,why'd you -repped me.I told sorry many times in the end of my post.And I am advicing you this cuz it worked for me.No valid reason for -rep.

samp-editor-by-jernejl

Try to uninstall the texture mod maybe thats the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxRichixx
Посмотреть сообщение
ok,why'd you -repped me.I told sorry many times in the end of my post.And I am advicing you this cuz it worked for me.No valid reason for -rep.
What are you talking about man.. I've never -rep you.

That happens if you didn’t use the editor for a while,or went to another window or something,just,seriously,simply click “redo” and things will be sorted.