Which program do you recommand ?

Which program do you recommand ? for SA-MP trailer , I mean which few programs , Not only Fraps be creative , I need one comfortable and creative , Also with Fraps...

Bandicam?

GameCam or WeGame.

Bandicam

http://mirillis.com/en/products/action.html

Bandicam

Fraps is to record, recording can't be more creative, if you are asking editing software then try Ulead Videostudio if you are new, but if you are familiar with editing softwares then try Adobe Premiere.

What do you mean creative? How can a game recorder be creative?

I guess you need some kind of video editing software, like Sony Vegas, Final Cut, etcetera

Indeed, a recording program can never be "creative".. you need to record your video using of of the programs listed above and then just edit them with camtasia or sony vegas pro.

For those responding with recording programs, take note of the original message:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck100
I need one comfortable and creative , Also with Fraps...
He's asking for a program to use WITH Fraps to create SA-MP trailers. In laments terms, video editing software.

I would recommend looking into the family of Vegas products. You can pick up Movie Studio Platinum 12 for under $100. These programs are (for the most part) very well documented. If you are looking to learn how to use them, you can find a plethora of tutorials on ******* (in all languages, as I'm assuming English is not your first language). Click HERE to view the Vegas family of products.