hello everyone im using DIVM script (https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=418525) but there is a problem

we can only buy/call/sell cars with menu but i want to make command like/vbuy /vsell /vcall /vpark like that

can some one help me

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!

No one is going to download it, unless you put the script.

If you want to make commands that will do what the menu does, doesn't it make sense to search for what the menu does and then create a command using that same code?

If you're just looking for someone to do it for you (which is what this looks like), then post either HERE or HERE. This section is for individuals with a desire to implement/fix their own code, not just recruit someone to do their work for them.

If I am mistaken and you do want to learn how to do it on your own, then open up Pawno and start trying things out. Like I said, look for the menu (dialog, I'm assuming) and find what happens on its response. Try implementing this code into the command you desire (such as /vbuy like you mentioned). If things don't work out, then you should post in this section. Scripting is not extremely difficult, but just making a thread without even trying out your own code is basically accepting failure.

itried it the only i came here i have my oiwn gm and im a good scripter so i dont want others to do for me im just asking for help