YSI 3.1 Update

I updated to the latest sscanf.dll and streamer.dll and copied all the files from the YSI 3.1 into my server folder but i can't get the script to compile now because of foreach.inc. The update to the newset YSI version has been successful but when i compile my script now i get this problem

"C:\Users\Leighton\Desktop\GTA\myserver\backup\paw no\include\YSI\y_iterate.inc(203) : fatal error 111: user error: "Old foreach.inc files are no longer compatible with YSI."

It's an error that says the foreach.inc file is to old when you try and compile your script. Then if you remove it the script comes up with an error saying it can't read the foreach.inc file and same goes for removing #include <foreach>. I have even followed ****** 's installation steps correctly and even renamed #include <foreach> with: #include <YSI\y_iterate> i have also updated foreach.inc with https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=92679 but i still have no success.

However i can compile a new.pwn file and run it, so all the updates work, i think it's just i can't compile my script i'm working on now because i was working on this script before i updated to the latest YSI so i might have to change things within the script to get it to work but i have no idea what to change and i need the latest YSI

do not double post one question pls

Well i updated the question because i found out a little more after working all day on it, and i didn't think anyone could understand it because it had not been answered and the layout was bad. Also please do not write shit on my page if you do not know the answer please don't reply.

Just get the newest foreach.inc and re-compile your script.