Toys edition

Hello Guys,
im want when I tybe /toys and open for me menu then press Edit toy im want to edit it like this picture!!

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Image:EditingAttachment.png

Here the Code!

pawn Код:
CMD:toyhelp(playerid, params[])
{
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREEN,"_______________________________________");
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE,"*** TOY HELP ***");
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD3,"To buy a toy, go to any clothing store and type {AA3333}/buytoys");
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD3,"To attach/dettach, edit, or delete a toy type {AA3333}/toys");
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD3,"To quickly attach all your toys, type {AA3333}/wat");
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD3,"To quickly detach all your toys, type {AA3333}/dat");
    return 1;
}

CMD:toys(playerid, params[])
{
    ShowPlayerDialog( playerid, TOYS, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Toy Menu", "Attach/Dettach a Toy\nEdit a Toy\nDelete a Toy","Select", "Cancel" );
    return 1;
}

CMD:wat(playerid, params[])
{
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "* Attached all toys.");
    for(new x;x<MAX_PLAYERTOYS;x++)
    {
        if(PlayerToyInfo[playerid][x][ptModelID] != 0) SetPlayerAttachedObject(playerid, x, PlayerToyInfo[playerid][x][ptModelID], PlayerToyInfo[playerid][x][ptBone], PlayerToyInfo[playerid][x][ptPosX], PlayerToyInfo[playerid][x][ptPosY], PlayerToyInfo[playerid][x][ptPosZ], PlayerToyInfo[playerid][x][ptRotX], PlayerToyInfo[playerid][x][ptRotY], PlayerToyInfo[playerid][x][ptRotZ], 1, 1, 1);
    }
    return 1;
}

CMD:dat(playerid, params[])
{
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "* Deattached all toys.");
    for(new x;x<MAX_PLAYERTOYS;x++)
    {
        RemovePlayerAttachedObject(playerid, x);
    }
    return 1;
}

Uhhh, another NG:RP edit, but anyway, I suggest using "attachments.pwn". This .pwn file is included with the server package and you may merge it with your code.

Can give me it ?? Please!?

And join my Server and Get Cowner im have RP Server!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewida
Посмотреть сообщение
Can give me it ?? Please!?

And join my Server and Get Cowner im have RP Server!
I suggest you yyou to try search for it.. And also your server will fail if you go to everybody telling that they get Co-Owner if they join lol..