New computer

Okay, I've gotten a new pc recently so I'm copying all my gta files into my new pc.. Only problem is when i run gta (single player) I get things like "BASS.DLL Was not found" "ANOTHER.DLL Was not found" So I'm obviously missing some dll's... Is there something I have to install in order to get these\gta sa working? or do I have to download each .dll :/

Have you got the original disk to just install from?

Copying programs doesn't work because applications make changes to the Windows registry. If you want an application to work properly you need to reinstall it.

Okay thanks, I'll reinstall it.

I highly recommend that you re-download/install.

Mate, downloading it is illegal c:

Best thing is to re-install your GTA:SA, and your DirectX (if it shows something like, d3dx_9.dll is missing). If you get an error saying 'vorbisfile.dll (or something like that) is not found', you're almost doomed with your GTA to hell.

Yeah, let's keep responding to the topic that was answered already. Sounds like a fantastic idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, let's keep responding to the topic that was answered already. Sounds like a fantastic idea!
Surprised by the amount of people who do not read the entire topic before replying!