[Include] j_mysql Easiest utilization of MySQL [R7]

<removed - see my previous post, Y_Less>

@Yiin - then he SHOULD have given him an infraction rather than pushing down his efforts and making stupid comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiin
Посмотреть сообщение
JustBorred should first test his include, then release it.

I don't see any reason why he should not get infraction.

The code you posted there didn't even compile. The code here does compile and has been tested and runs. In fact, if you use the code correctly it does exactly what it is advertised to do, it's just that that operation is very narrow and can be subverted. We don't require full test coverage and a complete understanding of security before a release - if we did nothing would ever be released! We require that the code works to a basic level before being released, and if there are further problems we can help correct them after the fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
Посмотреть сообщение
****** translate won't change everything what you wrote.
I believe "terrible programador" means terrible programmer.
As I can see you speak Spanish.
Well, do this give me an idea of what all these expressions means:

Tacho
Tachero
(Estar RE) Fisura
Gil
Pillo
Toga
Boludo
Chabуn
Zarpу
Guacho
Fierro
And this are just a couple of expressions that we have here, we have thousands of them, and if i want to say y_less that is a bad scripter i would tell him something like this.

Flaco, anda a jugar a las barbies que haces todo para el ojete.

Oh, and if you put that in the ****** translator doesn't mean anything because ****** doesnt include the Argentinian expressions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
Посмотреть сообщение
The code you posted there didn't even compile. The code here does compile and has been tested and runs. In fact, if you use the code correctly it does exactly what it is advertised to do, it's just that that operation is very narrow and can be subverted. We don't require full test coverage and a complete understanding of security before a release - if we did nothing would ever be released! We require that the code works to a basic level before being released, and if there are further problems we can help correct them after the fact.
Thanks.

It's a nice try of making mysql easier to understand but it's a piece of shi*. I can't even try to use this include. Lots of holes and very friendly with sql injections xD
3/5 for the try. I just want to see from you a new release of this after you will learn more about mysql and his exploits.

Yes, later i will make a new release and I will fix everything and add more functions.

pawn Код:
MySQL_ConnectTo
That function is the same as mysql_connect?

This include is pretty useless, considering it isn't hard to do what you're tryna' do... Also, people won't learn from using this.

EDIT: Continuing on, what's the point of just connecting to a table? That's just stupid when you can connect to the DB and use SELECT blahblah FROM dbname.... Pointless. I'd rather have connect once to my DB not 30 times to get access to different tables.

That doesn't connect to the table -.-!
It set's a variable which is used in all the other functions to simplify everything. Check out the code.