Strange GTA problem.

So, I have this strange problem, and I couldn't find anything about it on ******. The strange thing is that it just happened, no mods installed in the last year, good PC, everything seems good. Now what is the problem:

When I'm inside an interiour, everything is fine. But then when I go outside, my game lags extremly. This is in SAMP, but also Single Player, so it's not my internet. And then another strange thing; sound doesn't work either.. My speakers work, volume in GTA is open, it just doesn't work.

What have I done already:

1. Restarted computer.
2. Uninstalled ALL my mods.
3. Reinstalled GTA San Andreas
4. Tryed the lowest settings
My computer handles the newest COD's, Battlefield, Tomb Raider, NFS, and all that kind of 'heavy' games without any problem, so I don't think GTA San Andreas should be a problem for my videocard, nor soundcard.

Help?!

idk i think u didnt reinstall everything properly .. u say no mods in last year but this year? lol

maybe make a different folder for gta this time

Get a good copy of GTA:SA ( ****** 'Torrentz',open it and search GTA San Andreas and download the PC Version with the most seeds) or direct download it by googling it,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermax7777
Посмотреть сообщение
idk i think u didnt reinstall everything properly .. u say no mods in last year but this year? lol

maybe make a different folder for gta this time
I mean last time I installed something, was 04-04-2012. So I don't think the mods fuck up my game. . Maybe the different folder is an idea, will try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkLorD
Посмотреть сообщение
Get a good copy of GTA:SA ( ****** 'Torrentz',open it and search GTA San Andreas and download the PC Version with the most seeds) or direct download it by googling it,
Already tried another one, but same problem D=

I have an idea for you

Try another version of GTA san
If you have GTA V1.0 try V1.1 edit and ...

It maybe work for you too .
I had that problem like you so try another version

But before anything else delete all your GTA saves from your document !!!

Fixed ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alimash
Посмотреть сообщение
I have an idea for you

Try another version of GTA san
If you have GTA V1.0 try V1.1 edit and ...

It maybe work for you too .
I had that problem like you so try another version

But before anything else delete all your GTA saves from your document !!!

Fixed ?
I think that'll work, but, the website I use to download (ftdworld.net) only has version 1.0... They don't show it in their post but I downloaded 4 and they were all version 1.0.. Do you know where I can get it? :P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Oostrum
Посмотреть сообщение
I think that'll work, but, the website I use to download (ftdworld.net) only has version 1.0... They don't show it in their post but I downloaded 4 and they were all version 1.0.. Do you know where I can get it? :P.
It's up to you

You must search about it with your real language in ******

Sorry i can't help you any more because i can't search with your real language and my GTA version is ((Persian))

Translate this sentence to your language and type it into the ******/yahoo/bing
( free download GTA san edit version )