Crash Problem

Hy guys

I have one problem, i don't know why, just on my server of course..

When i'm in a zone, eg. The Sex Shop, behind Pay and Spray,in Moulholland i think, next by the Gas Station ..BLOCK me in the game, i don't know why, where i'm wrong in the script or something..is a lot of zones, at Maria's Beach[or something like that], on the beach, or Area 51, but not all, if u are in a circle with the raze 25-50 points, or something like that in that zone....i don't know if u understand, this happend, i think after i think the command /tune, with Nitrous, Hydraulics, and the Wheels, but not all for a single vehicle, with Random..i mean, the wheels for Sultan, i put on Huntley, but not with /editcar model..if you don't understand, i explain with the code :

Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext,"/tune",true)==0)
	{
		new Wheels[17] ={1025,1073,1074,1075,1076,1077,1078,1079,1080,1081,1082,1083,1084,1085,1096,1097,1098};
	    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 1)
	    {
			if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
			{
					new vid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
					AddVehicleComponent(vid, 1087);
					AddVehicleComponent(vid, 1010);
					AddVehicleComponent(vid, 1086);
					AddVehicleComponent(vid,Wheels[random(17)]);
					return 1;
			}
			else
			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"Trebuie sa fii intr-o masina pentru a adauga tunning.");
				return 1;
			}
		}
	}
i think was that, so i delete that from my gamemode.. I think was that because, when i use /tune, on a car, the game was blocking me..or when a car uses /tune, before this, and i use /getcar, to get my car on my position, the game block me again..but, after i delete that, do the same..so i put a 2-3 other player to enter on the server and tell me that them are blocking, and isn't blocking at them..so i think was my GTA SA's fault, but isn't, in MTA doesn't do the same, on the other gamemode doesn't do the same..so, if u had that problem, or need some code, please tell me, with what i'm wrong..

Код HTML:
Second Problem was solved by deleting "~b~"
I'm start using
Код:
Raven's Roleplay 0.3c
for at least 2 years[now is 0.3x, and i do a lot of work at this]..but now i delete that Decoders..i don't think the problem is at the decoders..

So, if u have any ideas, anything possibly, something, that, i was mistaken..so i can solve this f***** problem..Thanks

Another Problem
Код:
public Freeze(playerid)
{
    TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, false);
    return 1;
}
that is when a new player enter on the server, to lock him in the coordonates at the Imigration Center, [Airport Los Santos]..and on my server lock everyone..how can i do, to lock just the new player..not me or other player..

UP please

For the /tune command; check if you're using a valid vehicle. The game may crash (as far as I know) if you put vehicle components on vehicles that are not supported.
For the other problem, I didn't understand it. Did you use ****** translate?

no i don't use ****** translate..sorry for that, i'm romanian..and my english is something good, but not at the tenses.. and i used edit now, because i solve it..was from my speedometer at..
Код:
if(!IsVehicleDrivingBackwards(vehicle))
 {something here}
else
{format(Gear, sizeof(Gear), "~b~ R");}
and i don't understand why, but whatever...the fault was
Код:
~b~
and i didn't find the topic..to use edit by now..
and for IsValidVehicle, it doesn't matter, because i put as like comment "/*..*/ ..so isn't at that..

anyone know how to solve the problem ?

uppp

So..what's your problem now? I don't understand what you are trying to say.

My problem is: when i'm in a zone, not all the map, i tried till now, the zones: Sex Shop, behind the Pay and Spray, in Moulholland, Santa Maria Beach, Area 51..and when i'm in that zones the game give me a crash, the whole pc are blocking, and i can't do anything to unblock the game, so i need to restart the pc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockk
Посмотреть сообщение
So..what's your problem now? I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Actually was 2 problems, 1 solved up, 1 remains..at this topic..

Rog spune mi cei problema