Which one should I go for it?

Well, I've been thinking recently of purchasing a new xbox 360 slim, but some of my friends told me that the PS3 is way better in gaming experience, I had an xbox before and I sold it for one of my friends now I miss it (lol) what I'm worried about is games, because here in my country we buy PIRATED games for 2 to 5$ only for xbox, but PS3's games cost alot more from 15 to 50$ even more.. if you were in my place what would you buy?

PS: I don't play MP so do'nt mind about it alot

I would choose PS3!

Neither. Wait until the new consoles. The hardware inside the consoles right now is over 7 years old.

Wait for the new Playstation and xbox.

PS3,No doubt....

Just wait for PS4 save up for it dude i heard its going to be super awsome

Well, did they mention when? cause I can't loose the whole summer! I need games xD

Wait for the new consoles.

But, meanwhile, if you're desperate that you can't wait a couple of months, then here's the good-and-bad list (in my opinion, that is)

Xbox -
Expensive games
Not-so-good online gaming experience
Gets heated up and makes a lot of noise (Mine does, dunno about Slim though)
Hard to find games

Basically, Xbox is good for nothing as compared to PS3
but if you've got a spacious mansion and an extra 200$ to spend Kinect, then XBOX!

PS3-
Expensive games
Good online experience
Better/equally good graphic's
Doesn't get heated up quickly and doesn't make much noise
has Move™, which, i've never tried, but i've heard it sucks

PS3 is great compared to Xbox for REAL BADASS GAMING, but there's no motion control.

I, as a 13 year old, would LOVE motion control, but then again, you're a grown up guy, dancing like a retarded monkey in your living room to play a game or ducking and jumping to avoid obstacles. That might not be something you'd love to do all time, especially as it takes a LOT of physical effort and proper maintenance to maintain the Kinect, you gotta put your balls into it, it drained me in less than 30 minutes, but, it was a good experience.

Move wouldn't be that bad either, and IMO, it'll be better, but, again, no experience with Move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativityLacker
Посмотреть сообщение
Wait for the new consoles.

But, meanwhile, if you're desperate that you can't wait a couple of months, then here's the good-and-bad list (in my opinion, that is)

Xbox -
Expensive games
Not-so-good online gaming experience
Gets heated up and makes a lot of noise (Mine does, dunno about Slim though)
Hard to find games

Basically, Xbox is good for nothing as compared to PS3
but if you've got a spacious mansion and an extra 200$ to spend Kinect, then XBOX!

PS3-
Expensive games
Good online experience
Better/equally good graphic's
Doesn't get heated up quickly and doesn't make much noise
has Move™, which, i've never tried, but i've heard it sucks

PS3 is great compared to Xbox for REAL BADASS GAMING, but there's no motion control.

I, as a 13 year old, would LOVE motion control, but then again, you're a grown up guy, dancing like a retarded monkey in your living room to play a game or ducking and jumping to avoid obstacles. That might not be something you'd love to do all time, especially as it takes a LOT of physical effort and proper maintenance to maintain the Kinect, you gotta put your balls into it, it drained me in less than 30 minutes, but, it was a good experience.

Move wouldn't be that bad either, and IMO, it'll be better, but, again, no experience with Move.
I had kinect before... and I used to play kinect games and they suck seriously, nothing good in them. And as I said before, in my country xbox's games costs 5 to 2$ only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
Neither. Wait until the new consoles. The hardware inside the consoles right now is over 7 years old.
This, just around the corner and your console will be as valueless as a PS2.