Hosts.

Hello,

I have moved my server last week again to a new host, this host is well protected, it got firewall protection, and we have never been ddossed down, but the problem is, the owner of the host is some kid that is hosting our samp server on his host, because we are not able to afford the 180$ dollar a month that he has to pay for it, but he is inactive, and the server is blocking IP addresses, and he wont fix the database connection ect, so I may have to move to another host,
now I was wondering if someone know somebody that also hires a host like this, and is okay with hosting our sa-mp server on it, I pay around 20 dollar a month, I need around 100 slots, and I need 1 database that is allowing an extern database connection from my webhost, if someone know someone, please send me a pm or reply here.
If the dedicated server does not have a hardware based firewall, them im not interested.

It's a shame that it's so easy to ddos other servers...

Greetz, Roel.

The real DDoS protection is very expensive, I doubt if they have it.

Try to call companies and ask if they have it, pretty much expensive though.

I recommend using the provided hosts here:

forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=189169

Most of them are cheaper and I think most provide DDoS protection. Also, they have pretty good service.

The best one I support for any form of Anti-DDoS Protection is JJKServers. It's what someone I use to know used.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=189169

I recommend this list.

I prefer NFO Servers.

I'm using V-H, and from the new hosting added ( Kent ), there's some Anti-DDoS protection, but there are either some small delays or DDoS on it. Although, if you want an bigger ping, there's the full Anti-DDoS of Volt-Host, which get's DDoS-ed only like 1 time in 10, and that's good, but ping goes 280+ and players may have lack of lug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private200
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm using V-H, and from the new hosting added ( Kent ), there's some Anti-DDoS protection, but there are either some small delays or DDoS on it. Although, if you want an bigger ping, there's the full Anti-DDoS of Volt-Host, which get's DDoS-ed only like 1 time in 10, and that's good, but ping goes 280+ and players may have lack of lug.
DDoS Protection is almost in every host. It just depends on which protection is stronger than the other. We can't really tell unless we personally try them out ourselves.

If you don't hate anyone, the chances of being DDoSed is lower than you being hated as a community owner. Keep your relations neat and be friendly with everyone. Don't say no just because you hate them, criticize people. Even though if you're not hated, you are still vulnerable to be DDoSed due to the fact that DDoSing is now a very common attack to happen on most servers (in other words, just for the lolz and laughing).

https://www.gta-servers.de/