wireless problem

Hello today I got problem with wireless connection on my HP pavilion g6. When signal is lower then wireless connection after 5min timedout I dont see problem.But before this problem I installed TP link driver after that driver I have problem with wireless anyone dan help me??

I am writing this from the phone.So sorry about grammar.

Is your wireless actually TP link? How old is the laptop by the way, I had a HP G6 a few years ago and the wireless on it had all sorts of problems, right now it doesn't even work at all I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
Посмотреть сообщение
Is your wireless actually TP link? How old is the laptop by the way, I had a HP G6 a few years ago and the wireless on it had all sorts of problems, right now it doesn't even work at all I think.
Look my laptop have his own Wireless.But I bough a TP link antenna.When I instal drivers it was working fine after mounth using that antenna I saw some strange problem with wireless connection.When signal on wireless is lower then every 5 mins wireless turn off.Then I must open connection selection and find best signal.But always this problem happens to me I don`t know why.Is that factory problem with HP pavilion G6 or did I something did wrong?

Anyone can help me?