Cheater

Hello,I have a problem with one person,who is a owner of big server,a leader.My clan was playing on their server for a while,then we made a server.The person mentioned before,is very jealous and wants to crash my server.
As for crashing the server,this person comes on the server from time to time,and crashes my server,I saw the person using FAKE KILL LIST hack,which doesn't crashes my server (just makes my server insane,because kills give score and money,everyone ends with millions of money,and 5-6k of score),and some sort of OnPlayerPickupPickup Bug,which crashes my server.How can I protect myself from this person?

I am guessing that you have already tried to ban this guy and he's probably just changing his IP whole time? I'd personally try a range-ban if that works. Some proxy programs are also not allowed (you cannot connect if you're having one on) on certain servers, but I have no idea how they made it that way.

Stupid suggestion would maybe be: Confront him heh'? Try to actually communicate with the person... But probably, as the rest of 75% of the internet, he's either a little kid or a very immature guy.

Procentages in this text was made up.

Well back in 2010 the cheaters clan stole script of some other clan,and 5 days ago that clan released the script,now hes threatening me to take off the script I got,and he says he will crash server.His server should really be banned from sa-mp list.

Try to get his IP and report him to his server host if possible since they would actually have his personal details. That may be necessary of he Ddos attacks you since it's kinda illegal. As for hacks, JerneyL I'm pretty sure had released a tutorial to stop invalid mods via a few lines in your script. Otherwise, there are probably other preventative measures in the tutorials section. If it comes to it, you might have to consider a range ban, though it will ban other users in the same range regardless.