Best irc network

Removed

irc.infinitumgaming.com

I suggest you using irc.infinitumgaming.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernado Samuel
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello.
I have been recently using irc.focogaming.com (irc.tl) for my server but it is too much down now a days, So i would like to know which is the best network to use.
Are you sure about that? Our network has been functioning well for past few weeks. Perhaps you're doing something wrong.

Removed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernado Samuel
Посмотреть сообщение
Everyday it goes down
Are you sure it isn't dropping connections, a friends irc server hosted on here has been dropping its connection on me for the past 2 days.

You guys in the upper 2 comments are suggesting a different networks; but fail to provide why the current (foco) network is disrecommended.

If you really want to advertise your network; explain why it is better or atleast a good alternative. Seriously, you just get two guys to post here with the connection to the other network, but in all honesty you provide no information about it whatsoever.

I personally have little to no issue with foco, it has its downtime with services, but in general its a great, popular and friendly network.

Then again, I'm not here to advertise, but just keep in mind that when recommending a different option consider describing it. A good thing to mention might be where it is hosted, if your server only have one main hub in the US, and his server is in the UK, it just won't work as smoothly as it could. Because it goes from UK -> US -> UK if you're in the UK.

In either case, just wanted to yell at you guys for giving poor recommendations and not detailing yourself well, for those who didn't; ignore what I said

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure about that? Our network has been functioning well for past few weeks. Perhaps you're doing something wrong.
I think its been good for the last past few months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
irc.infinitumgaming.com
This isn't the best network..

OT: I heard QuakeNet is good and quite much popular. But you can always create your own IRC network for your server, just like RealCop228 did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by int3s0
Посмотреть сообщение
This isn't the best network..

OT: I heard QuakeNet is good and quite much popular. But you can always create your own IRC network for your server, just like RealCop228 did.
I honestly wouldn't recommend doing it tbh. We set up our own IRC network because we're going to have an ass-ton of channels. However, for the regular IRC user, just using one of the preexisting IRC networks would suffice.

And to the people complaining about me posting here and giving me -rep's, I laugh in your face. If you would of read the topic author's initial statement, he was looking for a different IRC network. I gave him a different IRC network. So, the people who -rep'ed me for "blatant advertising" should go read a dictionary.

Not that I care about rep, but hey, why the hell not complain? Everyone else is doing it! /endsarcasm