Looking for someone that can help me with Warning 217: loose indentation

HELLO
Ok so i have been getting 9 warning messages and i have tryed many things even took a look at this post
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=256961
But still i havent been able to fix these errors, if someone could fix these errors for me it would be wonderfull, il send you my GM so you can fix it, i cannot pay you or anything :S

If you have a loose indentation on that line, it means you need to increase your indentation. That is it. I'm guessing the entire area of code has no indentation, or something like that for you to be experiencing so many warnings.

Post the warning message(s) you get when trying to compile and the line(s) the error occurs on.

Yea but i dont have to mutch experience in this, so i really need some one that could do this for me

Just add this line down the includes:

<removed>

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLeRo
Посмотреть сообщение
Just add this line down the includes:
Thank you!
That worked just fine

Like ****** said, it's actually not an fix for that, it just makes compiler ignore that error, however the error is still there.

Here's an example:

pawn Код:
// Bad code
CMD:hi(playerid, params[])
{
         SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Hi");
  return 1;
}
// Fixed code
CMD:hi(playerid, params[])
{
    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Hi");
    return 1;
}
Hope you understand me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
DO NOT use that code EVER. We have actually banned it because it is so bad for coding. Instead look up one of the tutorials on how to indent properly.
If only you could ban it, the times I've come accross code given to me to fix thats so poorly indented I've just handed it back and siad "f**k you".

The default is 4 (4 Presses of the space bar), the define just changes it to 0 spaces... therefore no errors.

dafuq? -12rep? are u crazy? i didnt know that this code was "banned", you dont have to give me -12 reps ******.

We can learn..

OK:
Quote:

- There is a certain "#pragma" that can be used to hide significant warnings and produce unreadable code - DO NOT advocate its use if you know what it is; it is TERRIBLE practice and we want to get rid of it.

Where it says that thereґs a punishment?, in this case, you removed me -12 reps, i think that is a big silly thing.

You could only erase my reply and tell to me and el_puxa what was wrong and we should never used those lines.

PD: Iґm Mexican, i dont speak english perfectly.