0Admin help [regex]

I get an error when i compile 0Admin System it means it couldn't define regex , What to do now
NOTE:RegEx plugins , Include is added

What is the error.
Please post it here.

C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\MYDOCU~1\DOWNLO~1\0ADMIN~1\0A DMIN~1\V1.1\Source\0Admin.pwn(226) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "regex"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

I know this thread is old but im having the EXACT same problem and I've been looking on how to fix this for about a month now. Can someone help please?

• Put the script into the proper directories to begin with
  • Never double click on scripts to open them
  • Always open the editor first, then open the script through the editor
Sticking to these guidelines will ensure that you're always using the right editor and that includes are read from the proper directories.

Okay I'm using "Scripting Machine" and it says that it can never read from the include file that is on the bottom. wether it be regex ysi ect. Do you think you might be able to tell me why?

bump

Is the file in the Include directory... as Vince said... If you have multiple editors delete all but one... I have hundreds if not thousands of modes on my computer but ONLY one editor, which allows me not to confuse them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
Is the file in the Include directory... as Vince said... If you have multiple editors delete all but one... I have hundreds if not thousands of modes on my computer but ONLY one editor, which allows me not to confuse them.
Im only using that one editor. And everything is installed correctly i promise i can take pics to prove!