I'm New to SAMP & Need Help Please

Hello SAMP,

I'm currently in the progress of developing of a SAMP server here are my details for my server - 192.168.43.178:7777

I need help developing the coding, scripting too. So if your looking to become a scripter, mapper I have jobs going for you.

Also otherthing I wanted to ask is that IP visible so everybody can play on my server also do I have to have a domain

Thanks,
Ryan

192.168.43.178:7777
That is your LOCAL Connection not your IP Address, you need to portforward in order to use your real IP and let others players play.

Yes, plus k haven't heard on one home hosted server become pipar due to lag...

Ok can you help me portfoward

Go to this website, there is information on how to portforward on here

http://portforward.com/

Hello Guys,

If I portfoward my router, do I have to pay for SAMP or anything like that??

Umm no.. not unless you intend to make a professional hosted server...

Youy can simly download a mode, place it in gamemodes, alter your server.cfg and fire it up with the .exe. You have a server.

What's professional hosted server mean, does it mean more slot...

No it means its less likely to lag, and be albe to support more players with lower ping rates. It also means yuou might want to invest in the Hosted Tab, increasing the chances of your server being seen.

If you wish to rent a server, check out the "List of server hosts" under "Server Support". If you are going to host the server from your home network, it will most likely lag for other players (depending on your bandwith speed of course).

As said above, if you really do want to host it yourself, go to port forward, learn how to open ports, and start your server.

You asked if you have to pay for SAMP. SA-MP is completely free, you are free to host and play just as much as you want. The reasons for this are probably that they don't want any issues with Rockstar (Creators of the game). You can find scripts here on the forum, though I do recommend learning a little bit of pawn yourself, so that you can modify, and make your own functions yourself.