Quick SA-MP survey

Just a quick SA-MP survey as we are a team that consists of 4 professional SA-MP players that take different divisions around a specific community to maintain community member satisfaction.

We are looking to hear your opinions and make sure what we are doing matches every SA-MP player's environment and taste. No, we are not a roleplaying server.

a) What do you prefer the most for a freeroam server?
  • vBulletin
  • IP.Board
  • Simple Machines (SMF)
  • phpBB
  • Other (please specify)
b) What excites you the most when you visit a SA-MP server with almost everything?
Clarification: With everything, we mean that donator statuses and positions will not exist. Thus, leaving no restrictions on what you want to do.
  • Army, and law enforcement vehicles - this includes Hydra, Hunter, Rhino, and more military vehicles.
  • Stunt Maps across the map and teleports to amazing stunting arenas, and loops.
  • Deathmatching with no restrictions - you fight the way you want with amazing killstreak rewards (up to Miniguns, and Rocket Launchers)
  • Racing system with automated checkpoints and timers to automatically process short races hosted by the server handler.
  • Jetpacks!
  • Other (please specify)
c) What attracts/encourages you to join a certain server without searching about it on the Hosted/Internet list?
  • Answer below. Cheers, folks.

a) Simple Machines (SMF) - Simple to use / User friendly
b) Army, law enforcement and deathmatching servers
c) Servers ping, players amount, what type it is(Gamemode) and if the name sounds professional

a) vBulletin
b) Stunt Maps across the map and teleports to amazing stunting arenas, and loops.
c) Name and forum

a) I completely advocate using vBulletin, but since in your case, it's a freeroam server then go ahead with SMF

b) I actually do not like deathmatching with no restrictions, as this will be a total mess, so there should be a /dm command or something like it for places made for deathmatching only (with killstreak rewards and you can make certain weapons that cannot be gained unless you get the required level). I also like stunt maps and teleportations because in a freeroam server, normal maps are just boring. There should be a race also done every 15 minutes or something of that kind by doing /race for example.

c) That is about everyone's opinion, as each person view this issue from a different angle, but in a freeroam server, try to add as much EVERYTHING as you can because a freeroam server should contain everything possible to attract the player's attention. Hope I helped and anyway that's just my opinion. Cheers

a) XenForo (but since it's not listed, SMF)
b) A server without 32423 different rules and restrictions. Having too many rules in place scare players away, but also a mix of everything else you said. Players like freedom and the ability to make decisions.
c) The player count is important, but the server hostname must sound appealing. (First impression matter), and ping.

a) phbb/SMF/vBulletin
b) Trucks and deathmatch
c) Name

a) IP.Board is my favorite forum software, I've always used it.
b) Deathmatching with no restrictions - you fight the way you want with amazing killstreak rewards (up to Miniguns, and Rocket Launchers).
c) Professionalism and competent staff.

A: Forum software you feel comfortable with, in your price range.
B: Players being able to do their own thing if they wish, without being shot at etc from random people in tanks. I also think a few "minigames" might be fun, but let the player play them as they want to.
C: A proper fucking website/forum on a domain (free is fine; but no html frames on .tk pointing to some .freeforum.org)

A) Simple Machines
B)Army, and law enforcement vehicles
C) Player Amount, Server Language, Good Gamemode.

vBulletin, it's like the... King of forums i guess.