Database connection!

Hello sa-mp.com!
I have problem with my DB connection!
After changing password for DB and put the new one in Gamemode it wont connect!
The question is why?
Does anyone know?
I think its becouse my phpmyadmin host need Restart but im not sure, please help me

Quote:

After changing password for DB

I think that's why. Can you still access phpMyAdmin with the new password? If so, the one in your GM isn't the same. If it is, have you compiled the code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you still access phpMyAdmin with the new password?
Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
If it is, have you compiled the code?
Yes

There's a host option for MySQL users in phpMyAdmin. You might want to make sure you're listed or that there's a % in the host field. Otherwise, check your MySQL logs to make sure it's attempting a connection.

If you have a MYSQL log, it would be great to post it here so we can see whats occuring.

[20:35:45] >> mysql_query( Connection handle: 1 )

[20:35:45] CMySQLHandler::Query() - You cannot call this function now. (Reason: Connection is dead)

[20:35:45] CMySQLHandler::Query() - You cannot call this function now. (Reason: Connection is dead)