Difference between Object and DynamicObject.

Could someone explain me the difference between Object and DynamicObject?

Like in this situation:

CreateObject/MoveObject(Blablabla...

CreateDynamicObject/MoveDynamicObject(Blablabla...

****** and sa-mp.com's search didnt help.

CreateObject is SA-MP Default Function and the DynamicObject function is a custom plugin streamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
CreateObject is SA-MP Default Function and the DynamicObject function is a custom plugin streamer.
So they are the same? No difference? If thats so, whats the point of even adding DynamicObject in streamer plugin?

With CreateObject the maximum amount of objects you can create are around 1200. With CreateDynamicObject you can create manyy more. Plus you have the feature of setting drawdistance and/or changing the interiorid /worldid/playerid.

I'd personally use CreateDynamicObject because of its easyness and flexibility in its use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrum
Посмотреть сообщение
So they are the same? No difference? If thats so, whats the point of even adding DynamicObject in streamer plugin?
CreateObject has a limit. (1-2k unsure)

CreateDynamicObject has a creation limit of unlimited (very high number! Up into the millions)

I would rather CreateObject for objects that are needed to be seen from far,such as walls,huge buildings etc. And small objects,such as furniture,must be CreateDynamicObject

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
CreateObject has a limit. (1-2k unsure)

CreateDynamicObject has a creation limit of unlimited (very high number! Up into the millions)
That is a bit incorrect. In our ongoing server development, we have had a few more than 20, 000 objects after which the game started crashing for many of our players, which indicated the limit.