Suggestion !

I suggest after this if someone making tutorial they need to post all the script [.pwn] after they post
the stop so its easy for newbie like me to understand

Then there will be no use for Tutorials if you just wanna copy a script.
Dude, tutorials are to make understand people what/how to do things.
So, Read carefully and copy each step, dont just copy whole Script.

Yeah,i know it but some tutorial exactly didnt explain correctly,they just say "put enum" but they dont say where and it will get errors.Thats why i post this suggestion

No no no no no no no no. Hell. No.

The WHOLE ENTIRE POINT of a tutorial is to TEACH YOU HOW TO DO SOMETHING. If you can't follow a PROPER tutorial correctly, then there's no reason for you to continue with what you're doing. Quite frankly, there's no reason for people to give ANY code at all in a tutorial. There's a thing call pseudo code that nobody seems to give a rats ass around here; therefore people just give working pieces of code.

This is WAY OFF from the way a person should be writing tutorials. There's ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHATSOEVER for someone to include the "finished product" at the end of a tutorial. It's basically contradictory- if someone's going through a tutorial they're doing it because they want to learn how to do something. If there's a finished script at the bottom, people are going to be more inclined to just give up on the tutorial and just get the code from the "finished product" and copy/paste it into their script.

Quite frankly, I think the amount of people writing so-called tutorials here is a total joke. The moderators should do a bit of cleaning up in the tutorials area of the forum; half of the crap in there is the reason why people go around this forum with titles such as "help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then they just give you an error and a line and say "fix this plz." It needs to end- now.

@RealCop Dont be mad im just suggest bro.There are many tutorials that not complete tutorial that they say put eg:enum and they dont say it where.So noobie will make mistake and complete code will help them.Thats the reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
No no no no no no no no. Hell. No.

The WHOLE ENTIRE POINT of a tutorial is to TEACH YOU HOW TO DO SOMETHING. If you can't follow a PROPER tutorial correctly, then there's no reason for you to continue with what you're doing. Quite frankly, there's no reason for people to give ANY code at all in a tutorial. There's a thing call pseudo code that nobody seems to give a rats ass around here; therefore people just give working pieces of code.

This is WAY OFF from the way a person should be writing tutorials. There's ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHATSOEVER for someone to include the "finished product" at the end of a tutorial. It's basically contradictory- if someone's going through a tutorial they're doing it because they want to learn how to do something. If there's a finished script at the bottom, people are going to be more inclined to just give up on the tutorial and just get the code from the "finished product" and copy/paste it into their script.

Quite frankly, I think the amount of people writing so-called tutorials here is a total joke. The moderators should do a bit of cleaning up in the tutorials area of the forum; half of the crap in there is the reason why people go around this forum with titles such as "help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then they just give you an error and a line and say "fix this plz." It needs to end- now.
Amen, brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giroud12
View Post
@RealCop Dont be mad im just suggest bro.There are many tutorials that not complete tutorial that they say put eg:enum and they dont say it where.So noobie will make mistake and complete code will help them.Thats the reason.
That is one of RealCop's points - A lot of the tutorials are stupid and are not proper tutorials.

Look a tutorial is designed to show you a function in action, show you what it does in that system allowing you to use it yourself. Not at all to spoon feed those like you who want to copy a Y_INI system or a /Cuff command...

If you look at many of the books people PAY FOR to teach a language, they include a lot of sample code. I think it would be good if people do this. What's the obsession with demanding people learn it the prolonged, difficult, poor-man's way? If people just copy they won't learn simple, but the legitimate beginners will learn much easier with this.

That's been my idea for years and I suppose menu others but everyone is restricted access to doing this to the SAMP Wiki, I also don't see the point in anyone funding this either, as I doubt it will take over from the old wiki and people won't see it as a reliable resource.

That's how normal tutorials work, expect Professional tutorials where they give you the sample/project so you can learn from it... By the way, guys don't be so smartass, that's not whole point, to learn you need to watch but, you also need to see the final result so you can learn from it.

If you don't agree with me, of course because I'm not into script and stuff, but I've watched a lot of video editing tutorials, and professional tuts always give you the project to work with it, for example VideoCopilot.com

BUT!!! you should never use that project, I don't know how script works, but if they include that what are you learning, you should never use that as yours.