Need help with sms system.

Hello, so, I'm gonna to create my own Sa-mp server, but I cant do it, becouse i need sms donate system. ETC:
Writting sms "VipSa-Mp5 Name_Middlename" and send to etc. 1235. And after sent sms in game that account which is Name_Middlename getting vip, money, admin, credits etc...
Im using grp4 gm, still dont know if it requares sql becouse know not much about sql stuff...

So if some one know how to do that, please let me know I really need that

There are already similar script to this

Can you link me that script ?

Do u mean PM System? instead of SMS?

No, I mean to write an sms in real life which cost etc 2pounds, and getting credits in game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deivukas866
Посмотреть сообщение
No, I mean to write an sms in real life which cost etc 2pounds, and getting credits in game.
Impossible, I think!

It is possible with mysql samp server and etc. mokejimai.lt sms system, but I dont know script :/

Yes it is possible, but I think you can only do transactions inside your country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deivukas866
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, so, I'm gonna to create my own Sa-mp server, but I cant do it, becouse i need sms donate system. ETC:
Writting sms "VipSa-Mp5 Name_Middlename" and send to etc. 1235. And after sent sms in game that account which is Name_Middlename getting vip, money, admin, credits etc...
Im using grp4 gm, still dont know if it requares sql becouse know not much about sql stuff...

So if some one know how to do that, please let me know I really need that
So what you actually mean to say is...So you can sell in game stuff for real life money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ABK]Antonio
Посмотреть сообщение
So what you actually mean to say is...So you can sell in game stuff for real life money?
Right, thats what i need.

Be the way, i gonna sell stuff on my country