Things to code

Hello guys. I opened this thread so that all ideas people have can be coded by people who want to. Obviously, don't post a link to the script request thread. It's just got things like "LOGIN SYSTEM" and all that, pretty much available if you search. Also, I did search, found no such similar thread. Hence. Anyone can post ideas, and anyone could take it up and code. Because a lot of us have the coding potential, (the HOW) but do not have the idea to code! (the WHAT)
If you find it pointless, you can leave!
I'll keep adding:

Armored vehicles (using AttachObjectToVehicle and SetObjectMaterial)

Coding some brain cells would of be nice...

Wrong section, should be in Scripting since its based on scripting, another thing... Useless topic, I see no point in it.

Code a sa-mp computer game into a gamemode, e.g. go to internet cafe and play sa-mp, within sa-mp itself. Then when you play sa-mp when you are playing sa-mp then within that game have the same thing, until you reach the limits of the sa-mp engine.

I had to read that twice. But I get it. SA-MPception, eh?

Yeah, exactly. Do that perfect then you are onto a winner. Idea patent pending, copyright weedarr 2013 etc.

I think a NPR plastic traffic ie-a kinda traffic we see in sanandreas should be scripted......
It will make RPing much better...

Isn't this exactly what you're looking for?