Server Report

Hello, i am having trouble with this Dylan Green guy again. He has DDoSed our server many times and wont stop i have given him lots of warnings (About 10 now) so i have now reported him to the FBI, and now wish to report him here. As i read in the SA:MP terms and conditions if you where to DDoS another SA:MP server that your server will be blacklisted. So can you do something about this guy?

His Server: 178.32.254.44:7807 (He is also using PLA's script. The stolen one)

My Server: 82.211.30.137:7777

When i try to join his teamspeak and talk to him he would just ban me. Then he got my IP though skype and started to DDoS me (I have 5 Witnesses to prove this and the fact he is ddosing our server) i even joined his server and sent him a pm saying "Unban me from teamspeak so we can settle this." and then he banned me in game. He also says he uses (www.ragebooter.net) not sure if i should say that or not .

We have never done anything to him so i'm not sure why he is doing this.

Proof's

http://gyazo.com/d6d278b014d70193dbdb3672bd986ea1
http://gyazo.com/c6dfd903a7b34079c775250d4cf8d490
http://gyazo.com/6b9e2c1678c1c3e372d22e02bb18d9b3
http://gyazo.com/83c19861b402db82b9d532a9f9b9ab22
I have a lot more but i do not have a premium gyazo account so i can not see my history.

(Yes i was a bit sarcastic in my replys)

If you wish to have more proof then ill be happy to add you on skype or talk in teamspeak with you. I hate kids like Dylan who just ddos and steal scripts because they cant make there own server!

I tried speaking with him, and he ignored me and soon after (D)dosed me. He server will not be lasting very long I bet, I already contacted P:LA Admins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoka
Посмотреть сообщение
I tried speaking with him, and he ignored me and soon after (D)dosed me. He server will not be lasting very long I bet, I already contacted P:LA Admins.
I know. People like this need to be stopped!

Simply Solution: Don't go back there, terminate any connection to him or his community, and if needed - change your IP.

But honestly, there's nothing we can do.
If he's committing a crime report it to... Your local police agency.

DDOS Is punishable by us law and your country law too... you can block the booter ip

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaunMiller
Посмотреть сообщение
Simply Solution: Don't go back there, terminate any connection to him or his community, and if needed - change your IP.

But honestly, there's nothing we can do.
If he's committing a crime report it to... Your local police agency.
I changed my ip but yeah i know there's not much you can do but in the SA:MP terms it says a server will be blacklisted. Any idea how to contact them about it? and i have reported it to my local police. Thanks for the help

I have got permission from P:LA team that im able to use this script I and my friend have recordings of them saying it only if we put credits in the script for P:LA and I have so delete post!.

As i know there's someone in my city that may help you he is an old police officer in Prosecute Cybercrime. if u need his help tell me so i can speak with him!
Also u can't stop DDosed. impossible to stop it alone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calzo2011
Посмотреть сообщение
I have got permission from P:LA team that im able to use this script I and my friend have recordings of them saying it only if we put credits in the script for P:LA and I have so delete post!.
I have spoken to the PLA Staff myself. You do not have permission to use a 'leaked' script! That's just stealing. If you want proof of that then go ask them yourself!

We don't want people like you in the SA:MP Community people that leak/steal scripts and DDoS people. Go and make your own script and actually try to make a server not just steal somebody else's!

If you really have reported him to the FBI (), you do not need to report him here. He will be blocked and f**cked, so no matter really even reporting him here. If you bluff, okay.

You have done good thing, reporting him to FBI.

Dylan Green is hosted with simplyfrag however that is some good proof am also apart with simplyfrag support team and i will deal with it. Thanks for report. we believe he is such a bad person but also in this case we had many reports off him ddosing other player servers. but he was Warned to stop!

Hello,

2K9CON i am his server provider. I have spoken to Dylan regarding this insident and it is against our policy to "provoke DDOS" attacks towards our services. I have issued a warning to him. If he fails to comply i will terminate his server in compliance to our terms of service.

Also Preet i would just like to add he lives and operates in the UK so you would need to contact 1 of 2 people which are:

Scotland Yard (they deal with all UK cyberthreats including DDOS)
His internet service provider

Kind Regards

Jack
SimplyFrag.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpticKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
Dylan Green is hosted with simplyfrag however that is some good proof am also apart with simplyfrag support team and i will deal with it. Thanks for report. we believe he is such a bad person but also in this case we had many reports off him ddosing other player servers. but he was Warned to stop!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyFragHosting
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,

2K9CON i am his server provider. I have spoken to Dylan regarding this insident and it is against our policy to "provoke DDOS" attacks towards our services. I have issued a warning to him. If he fails to comply i will terminate his server in compliance to our terms of service.

Also Preet i would just like to add he lives and operates in the UK so you would need to contact 1 of 2 people which are:

Scotland Yard (they deal with all UK cyberthreats including DDOS)
His internet service provider

Kind Regards

Jack
SimplyFrag.co.uk
Thanks both of you!