Question ..

How to change my samp servers name?

Try contacting a beta tester... but I doubt he'll change your name, they're pretty busy these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayan_black
Посмотреть сообщение
Try contacting a beta tester... but I doubt he'll change your name, they're pretty busy these days.
No, don't do this. It is nothing to do with beta testers at all. Change the words next to "hostname" in the server.cfg file of your server files.

EDIT:Potassium was too fast

Hey I think your in a wrong section , you must post it in this board : http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

anyways ,

1. Go to your server files
2. Open server.cfg
3. In the hostname , change "MyServer"( that is the default server name) , to anything that you would like to change for the name of your server.
4. Then click Save.
5. Done.

Ugh.

Moral: Don't post a solution if you don't actually know if it's true. Also, be careful about whose advice you take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
No, don't do this. It is nothing to do with beta testers at all. Change the words next to "hostname" in the server.cfg file of your server files.
I must be drunk... didn't read what he SAID ._. I though he was talking about samp's forums name.. my bad sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayan_black
Посмотреть сообщение
I must be drunk... didn't read what he SAID ._. I though he was talking about samp's forums name.. my bad sorry.
That's why it's smart to read a post BEFORE you reply to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
That's why it's smart to read a post BEFORE you reply to it
Indeed, my bad.. sorry again