Input Dialogs!

Well, I am trying to make an input dialog that i have to write an ID in it and it shows the stats of that ID Written.. Tried almost with every single thing and still doesnt work! SO.. Any Ideas?

Try look here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=158858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giroud12
Посмотреть сообщение
Not useful.. Read my topic again..

Do you really expect a lot of help by making the most vague post possible? Why not post your /stats command to begin with? Don't expect people to put effort into replies when you put zero effort into the original post. Why not post some of your attempts so we can tell you what's wrong with them?

I would use y_dialog / y_inline as a matter of fact I would never even consider using the traditional dialog style anymore if you want to do that it's very easy to do but post your code anyways like RG is saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionaryGaming
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you really expect a lot of help by making the most vague post possible? Why not post your /stats command to begin with? Don't expect people to put effort into replies when you put zero effort into the original post. Why not post some of your attempts so we can tell you what's wrong with them?
Its not a /stats just read carefully, i dont ve a code im requesting for ideas to make one!!

edit:

Take this command i made for my server (Below in my sig) as an example..

pawn Код:
CMD:stats(playerid, params[])
{
    new Player1;
    if(isnull(params)) Player1 = playerid;
    else Player1 = strval(params);
    new str[258];
    if(!IsPlayerConnected(Player1)) return SP 0xFF0000, "Player is not connected");
    if(Player1 == playerid)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "{6699FF} -|___________________|- YOUR STATS -|___________________|-");
    }
    else
    {
        format(str, sizeof(str), " {6699FF} -|______________________|- {FFFFFF}%s's {6699FF}STATS -|______________________|-", GetName(Player1));
        SP -1, str);
    }
        new RankInfo[ 300 ];
        switch(Rank[Player1])
        {
            case 0: RankInfo = "Beginner";
            case 1: RankInfo = "Starter";
            case 2: RankInfo = "Old school";
            case 3: RankInfo = "Veteran";
            case 4: RankInfo = "Heroe veteran";
        }
        new TeamInfo[ 300 ];
        switch(gTeam[Player1])
        {
            case TEAM_COPS: TeamInfo = "Cop";
            case TEAM_GANGS: TeamInfo = "Gangsta";
            case TEAM_ARMY: TeamInfo = "Army";
            case TEAM_MAFIA: TeamInfo = "Mafia";
        }
        new ClassInfo[ 300 ];
        switch(gClass[Player1])
        {
            case 1: ClassInfo = "Sniper";
            case 2: ClassInfo = "Pyromaniac";
            case 3: ClassInfo = "Assault";
        }
    new scr = GetPlayerScore(Player1);
    new money = GetPlayerMoney(Player1);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, " ");
    format(str,sizeof(str), "{6699FF} Score {9A9A8C}[ %i ] {FFFFFF}| {6699FF}Money: {9A9A8C}[ %i ] {FFFFFF}| {6699FF}Rank: {9A9A8C}[ %d ] [ %s ])",scr,money,Rank[Player1],RankInfo);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, str);
    format(str,sizeof(str),"{6699FF}Kills: {9A9A8C}[ %d ] {FFFFFF}| {6699FF}Deaths: {9A9A8C}[ %d ] {FFFFFF}|  {6699FF}Ratio: {9A9A8C}%0.2f",pInfo[Player1][Kills],pInfo[Player1][Deaths],Float:pInfo[Player1][Kills]/Float:pInfo[Player1][Deaths]);
    SP -1, str);
    format(str,sizeof(str),"{6699FF}Team: {9A9A8C}[ %s ] {FFFFFF}| {6699FF}Class: {9A9A8C}[ %s ]" ,TeamInfo, ClassInfo);
    SP -1, str);
    return 1;
}