Happy Anniversary SA-MP!

Thank you sa-mp for defining an era in my life.

Happy anniversary SAMP, it's amazing how an unofficial mod has existed this long and has so many players and servers online. I may be about to step out of SAMP but it is by far one of the best gaming mods around.

OP fair enough, but how can you say:
Quote:

You're supposed to play SA-MP to have FUN! To EXPLORE! To CREATE! To EXPERIENCE! To just simply enjoy yourself! That is all, nothing else.

When on your server you have a team of "testers" who spend hours looking for possible banned players, kicking innocent people off the server? How are you having fun by making your staff turn SAMP off and do this, ruining it for others as well?

Quote:

When on your server you have a team of "testers" who spend hours looking for possible banned players, kicking innocent people off the server? How are you having fun by making your staff turn SAMP off and do this, ruining it for others as well?

Rules are rules - Not to have fun you must break the rules.

However - I've started playing SA-MP in 2007/2008 - Didn't know this forums tho :P

LOVE YOU SA-MP , YOU'RE THE GREATEST GAME EVER.

Note : I think you should unban all LS-RP users for this celebration :3

Rules are rules, but when you ban an innocent person to ensure a random rule breaker doesn't get to rejoin... it isn't fun. And when you force your staff team to log OFF SA-MP and search for ban evaders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
View Post

Will definitely look into resolving this issue. Sorry, if that's the impression you received from the server.

Not to me, I am genuinely banned but I have real life friends from my class who weren't able to join as a result. They're not interested in SAMP anymore, but I have heard a lot of people on FocoTDM talking about it.

Awesome game. Been playing it since early July 2006 and met alot of cool people from around the world thanks to this game and Kye. Hopefully the playerbase only grows and future updates bring in more features that are relevant to the DM side of SA-MP and not the RP

I've sticked to SA-MP for 2 years now and I still enjoy it.Long live SA-MP and habby b-day!!!!1111

I learned the basics of C much faster compared to my classmates, and I'm still one of the best in the class at programming, all thanks to SA-MP and the desire of making my own server a few years ago. Needless to add that my English skills improved too.

Happy birthday!!!1

Long story but a nice one!

Happy b-day SA:MP and thanks to the whole SA:MP team for this never ending work on this awesome MP mod.

And here some replies on a topic from a community forum where i also opened a topic for this:
Author Neema:
Quote:

Congratz to the guys from the SA:MP team. They are doing an amazing job keeping SA:MP alive and having this unbelievable amount of players still playing everyday.

I still remember me playing around the really early stages of SA:MP when i was 12 or 13, this game has brought me so many good memories back then and now and i'm glad i did find such good servers to play on.

Author wumpyc:
Quote:

Happy Anniversary to SA-MP. And thanks to you a lot of people now have priceless memories, including me.

PS: Keep the great work up.

Happy birthday, SA-MP! Congratulations to the team for making it to yet another great year.

<333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
Посмотреть сообщение
Happy anniversary SAMP, it's amazing how an unofficial mod has existed this long and has so many players and servers online. I may be about to step out of SAMP but it is by far one of the best gaming mods around.

This is a happy, celebratory thread to recognise the great accomplishments of the SA-MP team and you sit here diminishing them with off topic posts about being fucking banned on a server just because the person who posted this thread admins there? Take your bullshit elsewhere, it does NOT belong in this thread.

Great, congrats to the team! Let's go for another 7(?) years :3

time passes so fast ><
i will enjoy playing SAMP like its my last day from now on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Happy birthday, SA-MP! Congratulations to the team for making it to yet another great year.

<333

This is a happy, celebratory thread to recognise the great accomplishments of the SA-MP team and you sit here diminishing them with off topic posts about being fucking banned on a server just because the person who posted this thread admins there? Take your bullshit elsewhere, it does NOT belong in this thread.
Uh, Damian gave me an answer and I even +repped him for saying he'll look into it. But for some reason this forum/the internet is such an important part of your life that you seem to hold a grudge against me. You're the only one posting off topic/angry insults.

7 years! I play SA-MP for about 2 years and a half and I hope this mod will reach v1.0. If it would make the game's graphics better it would be much played, but first let's just hope Kye will still be interested in working on SA-MP. Anyway, thanks, the SA-MP community for introducing me into the programming world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiTaL_AnGeL
Посмотреть сообщение
7 years! I play SA-MP for about 2 years and a half and I hope this mod will reach v1.0. If it would make the game's graphics better it would be much played, but first let's just hope Kye will still be interested in working on SA-MP. Anyway, thanks, the SA-MP community for introducing me into the programming world.
Same here, man. Thanks to SA-MP, I got into the world of coding, and am getting some money by working for people in the SA-MP community. My mom+sister+dad are really proud of me, and my dad's getting me a new laptop, in which I'm really happy with. Without SA-MP, I would have lived a boring life, and would have never achieved this. Once again, thank you SA-MP for bringing part of my dreams!

Another year of SA-MP Successfully still online and progressing.

DamianC is my bro and so is SA-MP.