samp.ban

im using samp.ban https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=274111,but the prob there

*SERVER DOESNT SEE WHEN A PLAYER IS BANNED like 'admin has banned ....'' <this msgs isnt there
*When some1 is banned i know they cant reneter the server it only shows 'server closed the connectoion' it should say 'u have been banned .................................'
*and when i ban a player it doesnt show the player 'you have beeen banned by..................'

Please someone be kind enough to correct these errors and give me the script

Maybe you want to create your own custom ban system - here's a tutorial https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=401701 that should help.

Do this below:
Quote:

enum pInfo
{
pBanned,
};

Then with onplayerconnect

if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanned] == 1)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_HERE, "[Server Message:] You have been banned from our community");
Kick(playerid);
}
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pBanned] == 0)
{
There Spawning information here

Don't you have to use SetTimerEx for that? otherwise, it'll send them a message saying closed connection

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobbysGamertag
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't you have to use SetTimerEx for that? otherwise, it'll send them a message saying closed connection
what u mean?

Just stop using Ban() native.
Create your own Administrator/ban System which will store you bans(MySQL,SQLite,INI,etc) and load it when player connects then check the variable if he is banned.If banned show him whatever you want to show and Kick(playerid).

When you /ban too you save the ban settings and do Kick(playerid) not Ban(playerid)

Many tutorials exist on creating an admin system.Try them or use the ready-made filterscripts such as Lux Admin System, these are well built(They offer lot more 100+ cmds,anti-cheats,etc).....and you can avoid coding one yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashas
Посмотреть сообщение
Just stop using Ban() native.
Create your own Administrator/ban System which will store you bans(MySQL,SQLite,INI,etc) and load it when player connects then check the variable if he is banned.If banned show him whatever you want to show and Kick(playerid).

When you /ban too you save the ban settings and do Kick(playerid) not Ban(playerid)

Many tutorials exist on creating an admin system.Try them or use the ready-made filterscripts such as Lux Admin System, these are well built(They offer lot more 100+ cmds,anti-cheats,etc).....and you can avoid coding one yourself.
i like samp ban becuase it hosts the ban in the website but any u fix it for me pls ?