[Map] Hollywoord 80's Style Apartment

Hai, I made a map kinda based on the Images that I could find by searching in ******, It wasn't exactly hard to map something like this, although I underestimate the size of Object 19377 and then don't know how to fill the spaces ._.

Anyhow, besides that - I'm doing a Map fro Freddy Smyth, and exterior : o
I don't do too well in that category, but It's probably my best work, as far as Exteriors go, and Imm'a post in the Screenshots & Vidoes place, so I can get some feedback.

So, anyhow - If you have ideas for a project, that isn't for a server or really needed, cause I've taken them before and I've been working slow, so I'm not gonna do it like that anymore.

Feedback is much Appreciated c:

Quote:
SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid, 1202.8936, -773.4781, 1089.0289);
It's by Madd Doggs mansion, and it's on one side of it, nothings sticking into the Madd Dogg Interior.
If you see anything wrong, or bugged tell me c:

You should avoid using the same texture for the floor and ceiling it's a bad practice and doesn't blend well.

:c

You've told me before, and I said Im tryn'a figure out the Setmaterial Object, but I don't know how :c
So, for now deal with it c:

And, what if I went back and re-did it with a New Roof - Would using the wall texture work out?

Nice mapping bro

Good work.I like this.How much did it take you to create this mapping? + what is the roof id?
Anyways,excellent!

Nice, Good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxRichixx
Посмотреть сообщение
Good work.I like this.How much did it take you to create this mapping? + what is the roof id?
Anyways,excellent!

Nice!

What is the ID for them nice brick walls ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zLuke
Посмотреть сообщение
What is the ID for them nice brick walls ?
3944, but you have to maneuver it around a lot, cause only one side is visible, the other is the Brick.
And on the bottom, it has a piece of wood, and you can't go past 3 Floors unfortunately.

Anyhow, goodluck.