Looking for someone to start a server with

Hello there guys. So i work for a hosting community so i can easy get servers but.. I wanna start a gaming community first SA-MP Rp server thats why i look for a costum script . And someone over the age 15 to start a community with PM me

Post here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=345747

Why don't you just join an established RP server, there's 50,000 other people like you with server access trying to get scripters to make them a roleplay server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone can get server access easily - the scripting is the hard part. Given that, what value are you bringing to the partnership?
That's true, although I do think there are other parts for some server. You can be the best scripter in the world, but say for a realistic roleplay server if you can't write a realistic penal code based on real life or have good ideas then it won't kick off very well.

I started a new server and community but i aint that good of a scripter im still learning beacuse im acuallty trying now i am using a U-RP edit (left the credits in ) but added a bunch of new things into it message me on here
or on skype

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
Посмотреть сообщение
That's true, although I do think there are other parts for some server. You can be the best scripter in the world, but say for a realistic roleplay server if you can't write a realistic penal code based on real life or have good ideas then it won't kick off very well.
What RP server actually has completely realistic features? Most of them are far from realistic