spike strips

i couldn't find a thread about it anywhere so does anybody know if i could and how i could code spike strips for my PD

now that would be a really nice idea im interested please reply if u do know

Spike strip objects are in the game, but its not possible to pop the tires of vehicles. Maybe in future versions (if there are) there will be a function like PopTires(vehicleid) You could make it when the player runs the spikes over it takes off a certain amount of health from the vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by backwardsman97
Spike strip objects are in the game, but its not possible to pop the tires of vehicles. Maybe in future versions (if there are) there will be a function like PopTires(vehicleid) You could make it when the player runs the spikes over it takes off a certain amount of health from the vehicle.
It will be a very nice idea.PopTires hahaha.Or just when you touch this object it will pop them automaticly.

darnit sa-mp make a new ver and add these

im gonna bring this topic back. i have a seen a server (SF-RP) that uses spikes strips. so it has been about a year since this topic was made and it is possible, hopefully a solution was founded between that time.

so anyone discovered how it is scripted?

well, you could make a pickup on top of the spikestrip (I believe there is a near invisible pickup ID on the wiki) or a checkpoint, then use either the OnPlayerPickUpPickup or OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint callbacks to do something to their car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav
well, you could make a pickup on top of the spikestrip (I believe there is a near invisible pickup ID on the wiki) or a checkpoint, then use either the OnPlayerPickUpPickup or OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint callbacks to do something to their car
or when they drive over it their car will loose 200 health? ;o

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatal1ty
im gonna bring this topic back. i have a seen a server (SF-RP) that uses spikes strips. so it has been about a year since this topic was made and it is possible, hopefully a solution was founded between that time.

It's not. There is no function to do this. There are spike strip objects but no way to pop the tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by backwardsman97
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatal1ty

It's not. There is no function to do this. There are spike strip objects but no way to pop the tires.
*cough*plugin*cough*