What can i script? I am not so good, but I am bored.

I would like you guys to come with some suggestions, hopefully something that has not been created and something not so hard. I want to script something, but i just don't know what.

STOP USING "I am bored" AS AN EXCUSE TO SCRIPT, IT ONLY PRODUCES SHIT SCRIPTS.

People need to get this. If you're not motivated to script, don't script.

Try scripting an Killing Floor Multiplayer Server..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Посмотреть сообщение

You are my idol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
You are my idol.
No but really, nothing good comes from these people who make scripts because they were bored. I've never come across a "Hey I was bored so I made this extremely useful library that is well written and tested!". Instead, it's always like "Hey, I was bored so I made this extremely easy, rubbish script that I didn't even compile and test and is full of mistakes and on top of that the techniques I used are outdated and inefficient because I was too bored to do it right".

Quote:

I really enjoy scripting, but i didn't know what to script, so i asked you guys. What i meant was help me find something to script so i am not bored anymore. I am not bored when scripting..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No but really, nothing good comes from these people who make scripts because they were bored. I've never come across a "Hey I was bored so I made this extremely useful library that is well written and tested!". Instead, it's always like "Hey, I was bored so I made this extremely easy, rubbish script that I didn't even compile and test and is full of mistakes and on top of that the techniques I used are outdated and inefficient because I was too bored to do it right".
I agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnoomen2
Посмотреть сообщение
I really enjoy scripting, but i didn't know what to script, so i asked you guys. What i meant was help me find something to script so i am not bored anymore. I am not bored when scripting..
Then instead of saying "oh I'm bored, tell me something to script" you should of said "I need ideas for something to script because I don't have a mind of my own."

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=427830

Yes, you are right

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

You are the most ignorant person...

Have you ever heard "practice makes perfect"?

I script when I'm bored all the time. I produce quality work when I'm bored, actually.