[Map] Hotel da' Novic

Hotel da' Novic
Preview

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3igkwwrtLBs[/ame]

Tips

Don't change the first 5 lines of code, they need to large streaming distance otherwise it looks ugly!

I'm releasing this as I'm adapting to server features (e.g Furniture system). There are 1.6K objects and it is located in San Fierro, near Pier 69.

Elevator not included!

Remove Building code

pawn Code:
RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 10158, -1954.2422, 1358.3672, 18.2031, 0.25);
RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 9950, -1954.2422, 1358.3672, 18.2031, 0.25);
Credits

Marksman - Completely his idea to implement such a thing.
Novic - All the interiors except for reception.
Lorenc - Video, streaming fixes, the first five lines of code which were perfectly placed and putting it to life on the live server (advertising is not promoted here).

Download

Pastebin Link (Click Here)

Notes

Please appreciate it is all I ask! Love you all!

Wow, looks amazing. Good job.

Saw it in your server xd Too bad I couldn't get in there. Btw, Novic is an admin in your server right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
View Post
Saw it in your server xd Too bad I couldn't get in there. Btw, Novic is an admin in your server right?
An ex-admin. He always supported the hacker and did blackhat stuff so... Yeah. I'm releasing this just because a while ago he thought himself releasing it would "hurt" me.

It's still live anyway (check my signature for IP)! Next version will have a new reception and furniture placement.

Thanks for the comments.

Well I can say it's not that bad good good When i saw it at the first i though it was all made from scratch from objects exterior and interior, But I guess you are better in scripting than mapping

Regards Logic.

Looks amazing!

Thanks, +rep!

Kind of good, but it'll look nicer if you add a main front door, why would a Hotel be opened like that? Also the beds seem kind of strange in the corners like that.

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ighost
View Post
Looks amazing!

Thanks, +rep!
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
View Post
Kind of good, but it'll look nicer if you add a main front door, why would a Hotel be opened like that? Also the beds seem kind of strange in the corners like that.

Good luck!
SA-MP redesigned that model like that. I planned for it to have a gate yes, but since it'd be open 24/7... It's pointless =D

Like this: http://matthewjvandeventer.files.wor...looking-on.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GF]Logic
View Post
Well I can say it's not that bad good good When i saw it at the first i though it was all made from scratch from objects exterior and interior, But I guess you are better in scripting than mapping

Regards Logic.
To be honest, I'm great at both. Mapping is just time consuming...

Thanks for the comments.

Straight Wow.

what about the elevator system

Great work bro, looks nice bud.

Amazing! Good work!

It looks nicely done. Great job!

Upload the new one with Galkiller's one if you want, as Novic's one got deleted and removed.

It's pretty cool I guess.

Amazing!

Commendable!
What an effort you've put in there.Repped man!

its good but i love the new version lorenc :P
great idea i mean gal's hotel

Famulair Building... I have seen it before i think!
Nice map i like it!

This is good man,you are good mapper