SA-MP HOSTING SERVER !

Hi , my name is Tudor Popescu I live in Romania and I need someone to open a sa-mp server. When I was a child I used to play GTA SA-MP and I loved it . The only problem is that I suck at scripting !!!!!!! I don't know how to do it , so if you have a server and want it to host it just say here !!!

I also need a hosting website that allows paypal , because I only make tranzactions with paypal . If you know a good lag-free website and want to start a server please post here and we will talk !

I have enough paypal money and pocket money to support the server for long-term .

But I only want to pay for it and not work for it ! Because I have my college exams and need to study and, like I already told you I suck at scripting !

P.S: I want a RPG server like the ones you buy a house get a job, become a cop something like the godfather but not the original mode !!

WHO WANTS POST HERE PLEASE!

Why make two threads? Post here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=345747

I have 2 samp server i need someone to host it and i have website about my sevrers and forums too,hit me up if you're interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaer0
Посмотреть сообщение
I have 2 samp server i need someone to host it and i have website about my sevrers and forums too,hit me up if you're interested.
Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

@Mr.Anonymous, Make it bigger, since there's a chance they won't read it.

I made 2 topics because I didn't know where to post it . Where is the right place !

@Zaer0 I am not interested in those mods you have sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirchhoff
Посмотреть сообщение
I made 2 topics because I didn't know where to post it . Where is the right place !
I've already mentioned it 2 times and ain't gonna go for 3.

Let me do it!

POST IT HERE!!!

( Click the POST IT HERE!!! button to go to the section where you need to post it...)

I will do it, pm me.

"Hold on. Just because the nice man is offering you candy, doesn’t mean you should jump into his windowless van. What’s the occasion?"