[FilterScript] Simple ChatBox System

Simple ChatBox System

Alright this is my first release on the SAMP forums and its not entirely done by me.
This FilterScript was created by me but a lot of help was received from a good friend of mine named Aaron. Hes been scripting for a super long while now and he decided to teach me too. With what he has taught me i attempted to make something simple like this and it turned out really good. I thought I`d release it because right now im not working on anything serious, Still learning and i do have permission from Aaron. Hope you guys do like it.

What is it and why i made it:
This is a small filterscript i made just to see what i am capable of doing, script wise. What it is, Is that its a very simple chatbox system that has a few simple functions. I noticed that it wasn't too bad so i decided to release it with the permission of my friend that helped me alot.

What does it do:
What it does is, A bot sends out random messages at whatever times you set it too. (More info in the .pwn)
The Bot also sends messages out when players connect to your gamemode.

Example:
Quote:

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
SendBotMessage("Welcome to MyServer Roleplay, Remember to follow the rules!");
return 1;
}

Anyway, Enough of me talking, you guys could check it out yourselves.
All credits are in the .pwn.

Download:
Pawn File: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/d3f88befa3/

(Note: Comment your feedback and be a little bit soft please, Im new. A +Rep would be great too! )

This is great. Simple but useful. +1 rep man.

Thanks man. It's my first little thing and I got alot of help, all my friends script so I decided to get the hang of it too.

Thank you

No problem, thanks for the feed back

Simple & nice, good work.

Thanks alot man, if you really like it, feel free to rep.+ me. Looking toget 5 so I could post up my advertisement for my server :/

What do the rest of you guys think? Just wanting opinions.

Thats nice!

Thanks man. My first release :/