What is the worst thing that happened to you?

When I was a kid, I said to my mother that I'll go to the comfort room in the mall, I was acting cool entering the restroom, and I was very confident that everyone is looking at me, most of it, girls, but then I realized it was a girl restroom. Went out in shame.

Make way for the knife to go into my hand! The knife went through my hand. Looked like a alien artefact.

Hmm.. i just shit on my pants.. last 4 years

When I was a kid, I was late for my bus, that ass honked and started driving away, I ran while "HEY YOU WAIT A MIN I AM COMING" running with a shitload of books, then this bump comes in my way and I crack my forehead on the ground - I guess I wouldn't be going to school then

There is actually already a topic on this, but after a quick search I can't find it. Perhaps it got deleted, it was dumb anyway, people were posting things that were wildly inappropriate for this forum and for life in general. Some things should not be shared, especially to a bunch of people you do not know.

EDIT: Found it https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=376128

worst thing that happened to me is GTA 5 release date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasilis200
Посмотреть сообщение
worst thing that happened to me is GTA 5 release date.
That's just sad. I don't see why people get so angry when a game comes out later.. it's a game, not your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatshizms
Посмотреть сообщение
That's just sad. I don't see why people get so angry when a game comes out later.. it's a game, not your life.
LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
There is actually already a topic on this, but after a quick search I can't find it. Perhaps it got deleted, it was dumb anyway, people were posting things that were wildly inappropriate for this forum and for life in general. Some things should not be shared, especially to a bunch of people you do not know.
Yeah, I agree with this post. Threads like this seem a bit out of place on a forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
People were posting things that were wildly inappropriate for this forum and for life in general. Some things should not be shared, especially to a bunch of people you do not know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ABK]Antonio
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, I agree with this post. Threads like this seem a bit out of place on a forum
Instead, I don't agree.
I think threads like these are a good way to socialize with other members, then if one doesn't want to reply, he is not constrained to post.