Idea to avoid all this rep related issue

Just make it so everyone can see the reason why the rep was left on another person and the person who left it

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty1415
View Post
Rather then making rep for samp ads higher etc, Just make it so everyone can see the reason why the rep was left on another person and the person who left it
i Agree with you

this is one of the best ideas i have seen

Quote:
View Post
Rather then making rep for samp ads higher etc,
Quote:
View Post
Just make it so everyone can see the reason why the rep was left on another person and the person who left it
Those are two completely different things you're talking about.

yes i feel this will stop all the rep issues, Well not all of them they will always be 1 but you get my point

I do agree with you and for the same i leave u +1 rep

Then what are you going to do if you saw the -rep'er? Are you going to abuse it by randomly giving them a -rep too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
View Post
Then what are you going to do if you saw the -rep'er? Are you going to abuse it by randomly giving them a -rep too?
if you did that everyone would see an reason, plus the user and think it was hate related

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
View Post
i see your point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_
View Post
This idea doesn't even make sense. How does making it public the reasons that people add or subtract rep from another user change anything?

Also this:
I mean, make it so the public can see the reason why another person was given rep. To avoid all this rep issue related abuse