A question to the European SAMP users - What genre do you listen to?

Hey guys, I've been listening to minor music artists, and they're mostly european and they have been making house music/electro alot.

Is it true? What do you, european Samp users out there listen to? Genre? And maybe your favorite song?

Thanks, this will give me lots of information.

for me, its true. Sounds of Superstition ftw!

how you consider the quality of "minor" sound artists? did the tracks impress you? where did you search for the tracks?

LINKIN PARK FTW! Those type of songs give me chills and kinda make me move forward to my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babul
Посмотреть сообщение
for me, its true. Sounds of Superstition ftw!

how you consider the quality of "minor" sound artists? did the tracks impress you? where did you search for the tracks?
Just change the ******* filters to least views, longest uplaoded, category music.

Type into ******* - "K391"

He started out small, I was subscribed to him when he had like 100 subscribers, now he's getting up high.

You know Zedd? He started really low, hardly popular, now after his release 'Clarity' he's played on radio stations WORLDWIDE. Now k391 is the new Zedd but... yeah

k391 is actually a good producer. Theres some other ones out on *******, and I love supporting these artists with hardly any popularity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Echo
Посмотреть сообщение
Just change the ******* filters to least views, longest uplaoded, category music.

Type into ******* - "K391"

He started out small, I was subscribed to him when he had like 100 subscribers, now he's getting up high.

You know Zedd? He started really low, hardly popular, now after his release 'Clarity' he's played on radio stations WORLDWIDE. Now k391 is the new Zedd but... yeah

k391 is actually a good producer. Theres some other ones out on *******, and I love supporting these artists with hardly any popularity.
Clarity became popular because KurtHugoSchneider promoted it. I think:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1a4uZA58nY[/ame]

Rock, Metal etc.

Bands: AC/DC, Guns 'n' Roses, The Offspring, Dire Straits, Metallica and a shitload more

2 years ago I only listened to Electro, House and Trance. After I discovered an artist who just started, Billy Van, who makes Dubstep tracks, I started listening to a lot of other genres. What I listen now is Electro, House, Trance, Dubstep, Hardstyle, Rock and Metal.

I am from Europe but i listen Green Day.

house/trance/dnb/dubstep/chillstep

Anything EDM really..

Quote:
Originally Posted by [jS]Thomas
Посмотреть сообщение
house/trance/dnb/dubstep/chillstep

Anything EDM really..
4char