Down with CISPA

CISPA is a new law being passed in the United States. It will allow the American government to view OUR Personal Information.

Oh great. Now government has access to our personal lives. Then what? They will control our body?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameryn
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh great. Now government has access to our personal lives. Then what? They will control our body?
Although I live in Ireland, if my information passes through a US server and the CIA sees it, what next? Police raiding my house and me getting extradited to the U.S. This is where I'm concerned.

It's another attempt by those snobby upper-class richmen/women in over-sized mansions to make more money.

I doubt this bill will make it past the Senate.

EDIT: You think if this passes they are going to care about someone like you? Haha, nice.

And the problem is?

To be honest, it only has a good points. If you don't got anything to hide, why do you fear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbN.
Посмотреть сообщение
And the problem is?

To be honest, it only has a good points. If you don't got anything to hide, why do you fear?
What if the CIA see something normal, but "flag" it as suspicous, then your going to be spied on. (If you value your privacy, oppose the bill)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
Although I live in Ireland, if my information passes through a US server and the CIA sees it, what next? Police raiding my house and me getting extradited to the U.S. This is where I'm concerned.

It's another attempt by those snobby upper-class richmen/women in over-sized mansions to make more money.
Hope the "Anonymous" do something this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakr
Посмотреть сообщение
I doubt this bill will make it past the Senate.

EDIT: You think if this passes they are going to care about someone like you? Haha, nice.
It's been passed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh05t_
Посмотреть сообщение
It's been passed!
I know it's been passed in the House, I haven't been able to find any information on the Senate (besides the fact it's most likely going to die there). 4 days ago though. If you got any information please share.

EDIT: Even if this does get written in, is it really introducing anything that hasn't been going on for years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение

I got a good chuckle out of this. Well done.