CreateDynamicMapIconEx - not a global map icon!

Straight to the point since I'm a bit ticked off right now...

I have this code:

pawn Код:
emergencyLocationIcon[playerid] = CreateDynamicMapIconEx(fPos[0], fPos[1], fPos[2], 0, COLOR_BLUE, MAPICON_GLOBAL);

foreach(new i : Player)
            if(IsEmergencyFactionMember(i)) Streamer_AppendArrayData(STREAMER_TYPE_MAP_ICON, emergencyLocationIcon[playerid], E_STREAMER_PLAYER_ID, i);

printf("Map icon style: %i", Streamer_GetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_MAP_ICON, emergencyLocationIcon[playerid], E_STREAMER_STYLE));
However, the map-icon that's being created is not a GLOBAL map icon; even though that's what it was set to, and it's also what the printf is printing that it is.

So... what on Earth could be the issue here? I'm at a complete loss...

I don't know if this will work, but try it:

pawn Код:
emergencyLocationIcon[playerid] = CreateDynamicMapIconEx(fPos[0], fPos[1], fPos[2], 0, COLOR_BLUE, MAPICON_GLOBAL);
Streamer_SetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_MAP_ICON, emergencyLocationIcon[playerid], E_STREAMER_STYLE, MAPICON_GLOBAL);
If that doesn't work, then try to update your streamer plugin (works sometimes)

Tried both to no avail!

why are you using CreateDynamicMapIconEx for such a thing? whats wrong with CreateDynamicMapIcon?

I need to use the global ability from the map icon "style" that CreateDynamicMapIcon doesn't give. Apparently, neither does this one either!

try using CreateDynamicMapIcon then

pawn Код:
Streamer_SetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_MAP_ICON, dynamic_mapicon_id, E_STREAMER_STYLE, MAPICON_GLOBAL);
I also set the steamdistance to 6000 anyway, so idk.

Map Icon types are pretty much useless with a streamer, you can't detect the distance of the map icon types unless you go ig and test it then get exact values. The map icons will use the streamdistance placed by the streamer

It seems kind of pointless to me that it gives you the option to set the global style, but then you have to increase the stream distance anyways. Isn't that a bit counter-productive?

Either way, setting it to like 6000 works fine.

Use "CreateDynamicMapIcon" Instead of your current one, works better also it's easier to config.

I've tried them both in several different ways- they still don't become global without a stream distance covering the whole map.