Filterscript loads but command isn't working.

I host my server on Colorhost, i have my filterscript.amx file in the filterscripts folder, i go in-game, log in to Rcon, type
/rcon loadfs frankfs

Says the fs loaded. I type the command: /fson Says unknown command. What can couse this?

The whole FS:

http://pastebin.com/jiS4ZXuF

Please help!

EDIT: Also happens on local host.

Not sure about this but make sure ZCMD is included in your gamemode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperViper
Посмотреть сообщение
Not sure about this but make sure ZCMD is included in your gamemode.
Thanks for your reply, ZCMD was and is included in the gamemode. Still no solution :/

Are you using OnPlayerCommandText in your gamemode? ZCMD and OnPlayerCommandText have issues with eachother, in other words, you can use ZCMD or OnPlayerCommandText, but not both at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstylezzz
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you using OnPlayerCommandText in your gamemode? ZCMD and OnPlayerCommandText have issues with eachother, in other words, you can use ZCMD or OnPlayerCommandText, but not both at the same time.
Nope, No public OnPlayerCommandText in the gamemode or the filterscript.

Did you added your filterscript name into server.cfg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky™
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you added your filterscript name into server.cfg?
I have tried that also, no difference. It loads perfectly, but no command is working. ( or nothing from the script.)

This has happened me before, if you are using plugins, edit your server config and add .dll or .so to the end of every plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahony0509
Посмотреть сообщение
This has happened me before, if you are using plugins, edit your server config and add .dll or .so to the end of every plugin.
That didn't work for me

Would it maybe solve if i deleted many other folders with the sa-mp development tools, gm's, filterscripts etc, because i do have several folders with thorse files?

Does anyone have any another solution?

try putting the commands into your gamemode i dont no why you loading that fs when its only commands etc.

Yeah i can script in the GM, because it's ZCMD, but i use fs for other GM's that uses strcmp + i don't need to restart the server, only reload the filterscript.

Not quite sure about this one mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogan
View Post
Not quite sure about this one mate.
Then don't post.

does /fson work ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolated
View Post
does /fson work ??
No, It does not work, however, i recently added a new filterscript and found out that other filterscripts was working, so what i did was create a new by clicking on "new" in pawno, and made frankfs2.amx and /fson2 and it worked

I still have no idea why the other one didn't work. Since other filterscripts did work at the server, i tought it must be something with the script maybe, and i have posted it here, but no one has said something about it.

Anyway, as i said, i now have a working FS

make sure try to fix your plugins on the .cfg