Pickup distance

Hi,

is there a pickup distance limit?

When I create a pickup at p.e. x 5000 and y 4000, the pickup doesn't show up.

greetings

anybody?

Your CreatePickup(); please?

p.e.:
CreateDynamicPickup(1239,0,-6998.7002, 5067.1001, 4.0);

What about Z cordinates, spawn type, and your virtualworld, spawn type is 0, it means it dosent spawn, for spawn types look this: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/PickupTypes you also need z cordinates, you have X and Y, but you need X, Y and Z, its 3D Game, and display range is too little, and you need virtualworld.
And you also need playerid and Interiorid with Streamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACGaming
Посмотреть сообщение
What about Z cordinates, spawn type, and your virtualworld, spawn type is 0, it means it dosent spawn, for spawn types look this: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/PickupTypes you also need z cordinates, you have X and Y, but you need X, Y and Z, its 3D Game, and display range is too little, and you need virtualworld.
And you also need playerid and Interiorid with Streamer.
No, I don't. Here the CreateDynamicPickup:

CreateDynamicPickup(modelid, type, Float, Float:y, Float:z, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Floattreamdistance = 100.0);

-1 is for every number. I just need the modelid, type, x,y,z. But I will try it with the type (1 instead of 0), altough the other pickups works with type = 0..

Pickups only work normally within the normal map boundaries, i.e. -3000 to 3000 x, y (and z?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Pickups only work normally within the normal map boundaries, i.e. -3000 to 3000 x, y (and z?).
I believe if you go above the height limit* they don't work.

* When you fly to a certain height in a plane, you hit a limit and you can't go higher.

yes, looks like it doesn't work with 5000 for x..

well, thank you for your help guys.