I have defined them heres the code

pawn Код:
if(dialogid == Dialog_Music)
    {
        if(response)
        {
            if(listitem==0)
            {
                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,Dialog_WizKhalifa,2,"Music Thats By Wiz Khalifa"," Let It Go\nBlack And Yellow\nRoll Up\nWork Hard Play Hard\nWild and Free\nOn My Level","Okay","Cancel");
            }
            if(listitem==1)
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, ORANGE,"Change This To THE MUSIC DIALOG CREATE A NEW DIALOG HERE");
            }
            if(listitem==2)
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, ORANGE,"Change This To THE MUSIC DIALOG CREATE A NEW DIALOG HERE");
            }
            if(listitem==3)
            {
            }
            if(listitem==4)
            {
            }
            if(listitem==5)
            {
            }
            if(listitem==6)
            {
            }
        }
    }
    if(dialogid == Dialog_WizKhalifa)
    {
        if(response)
        {
            if(listitem==0)
            {
            }
            if(listitem==1)
            {
            }
            if(listitem==2)
            {
            }
            if(listitem==3)
            {
            }
            if(listitem==4)
            {
            }
            if(listitem==5)
            {
            }
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
pawn Код:
CMD:music(playerid,params[])
{
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,Dialog_Music,2,"Music [FS] By RandomDude.","Wiz Khalifa\nLiL Wayne\nRick Ross\nWale\n50 Cent\nTupac Shakur","Okay","Cancel");
    return 1;
}
When I click on Wiz khalifa it wont take me to his dialog have I done something wrong here?

I have the SAME problem,but I using bdial.inc ...Please help us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you checked the IDs?
I check the IDs,anyway,I have just two dialogs on script

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you checked the IDs?
Yes I have checked the id's

Cant seem to figure this fuck out...

I've gone through and all of your code seems fine. Double check your dialog IDs. If you are really still having issues, you'll need to post more code because the problem area does not seem pertinent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVRP
Посмотреть сообщение
I've gone through and all of your code seems fine. Double check your dialog IDs. If you are really still having issues, you'll need to post more code because the problem area does not seem pertinent.
Yup I made it like 3 times again -_-
It don't work I've moved on to a simple command way of it now

It worked for me when I moved my filter script to the first in server.cfg of the root of your server.

Give it a try:

filterscripts dialog other script

Regards FalconX