Registration system...

Hey guys...

I need your help with my registration system.
when I am registring its all good but when I exit the server in the middle of the registration and login again it act like I registered even if I didn't..
I have an ROLEPLAY registration system it means I have questions and you need to answer them in order to register..

How can I do that when the player exits in the middle of the registration he need to register all over again ?

Tnx guys

Give us code so we can see where is problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
Посмотреть сообщение
Give us code so we can see where is problem
What code do you need bro because its too many ..

Help please ..

The basic idea behind the issue you are describing is that the server is creating the user's file as soon as he types in his desired password. Then the player will go through the registration.

If you want the player to go back to the start of the registration system when he disconnects, just don't create the player's account until registration has been finished.

This is about all I can tell you without actually seeing the code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVRP
Посмотреть сообщение
The basic idea behind the issue you are describing is that the server is creating the user's file as soon as he types in his desired password. Then the player will go through the registration.

If you want the player to go back to the start of the registration system when he disconnects, just don't create the player's account until registration has been finished.

This is about all I can tell you without actually seeing the code.
You are a genius !

But how can I do that ?

Just save all info aquired into variables, then use the variables at the end of the register process, to read the earlier collected data from, and create the account.

I didn't understand nothing bro..

I would like to do that when the player end the RP test in the player log this line:

pawn Код:
Registration = 1
And than I can do or something like that:
pawn Код:
if (Registration == 1)
    {
        if(fexist(UserPath(playerid))) {
        INI_ParseFile(UserPath(playerid), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid);
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COL_WHITE"Login",""COL_WHITE"You are already registered,please write your password below in order to log in! ","Login","Quit");
    }
pawn Код:
if (Registration == 0)
    {
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COL_WHITE"Welcome To Base RolePlay !",""COL_WHITE"Please enter your new password in order to register:","Register","Quit");

}
But I really need your help guys,please help..

Create a new variable (I'm guessing you're using some form of enumeration to store player data) called pRegistration. When the player completes registration, change the value of pRegistration to 1.

Chances are you are using something along the lines of:

Код:
PlayerInfo[playerid][pRegistration] = 1;
Adjust the code above to fit the definitions in your script. Furthermore, when the player logs in, check to see if Registration == 0. If it is equal to 0, you would then put the player back into the tutorial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVRP
Посмотреть сообщение
Create a new variable (I'm guessing you're using some form of enumeration to store player data) called pRegistration. When the player completes registration, change the value of pRegistration to 1.

Chances are you are using something along the lines of:

Код:
PlayerInfo[playerid][pRegistration] = 1;
Adjust the code above to fit the definitions in your script. Furthermore, when the player logs in, check to see if Registration == 0. If it is equal to 0, you would then put the player back into the tutorial.
You are awsome bro !

Thank you very much !!