how to fix /hnext

when i do /nexth in my server it says house id 0 for example is availible to be used but i have already placed it and someone owns it. How to fix this

Also my server can hold 1400 houses and all the ones what are not being used randomly teleport to blueberry so when you go there you lag out

We can't help you without you providing us the code involved.

Because this is Next Generation Gaming script we can not help you with the code.
Please note your server could be blacklisted if reported to SA-MP and wouldn't be allowed on the Hosted or Internet tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithLatteri
Посмотреть сообщение
Because this is Next Generation Gaming script we can not help you with the code.
Please note your server could be blacklisted if reported to SA-MP and wouldn't be allowed on the Hosted or Internet tab.
you got proof he/she is using ngg edit, i have seen none edited scripts using this

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta
Посмотреть сообщение
when i do /hnext in my server it says house id 0 for example is availible to be used but i have already placed it and someone owns it. How to fix this

Also my server can hold 1400 houses and all the ones what are not being used randomly teleport to blueberry so when you go there you lag out
Where is the Code of the command ?

Copy and paste your scripts

CMD:nexth(playerid, params[])
{
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 4 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pShopTech] == 1)
{
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_RED, "* Listing next available house...");
for(new x;x<MAX_HOUSES;x++)
{
if(HouseInfo[x][hOwned] == 0)
{
new string[128];
format(string, sizeof(string), "%d is available to use.", x);
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
break;
}
}
}
else
{
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You are not authorized to use that command!");
return 1;
}
return 1;
}

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
CMD:nexth(playerid, params[])
{
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 4 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pShopTech] == 1)
{
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_RED, "* Listing next available house...");
for(new x;x<MAX_HOUSES;x++)
{
if(HouseInfo[x][hOwned] == 0)
{
new string[128];
format(string, sizeof(string), "%d is available to use.", x);
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
break;
}
}
}
else
{
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You are not authorized to use that command!");
return 1;
}
return 1;
}
the reason why it is showing id 0 as an house even trough you have placed it is down to the field [hOwned] it will update when you get an buyer on the house

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty1415
Посмотреть сообщение
the reason why it is showing id 0 as an house even trough you have placed it is down to the field [hOwned] it will update when you get an buyer on the house
so what field would i write down to make it so it updates even if houses are not owned

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
so what field would i write down to make it so it updates even if houses are not owned
that i would not know, you have to ask someone else